Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nv or Space,which owner is going to spend the big bucks

albert0126

Hey there:

I think that NV can pull it off,Space dont have the greatest resident Dj"s.It doesn"t take a rocket scientist to figure that out,, get the right Dj,one good guestdj every month,and i think they can put space out of business..after all space have been there for three years thats a good run,or average run for every club in sobe....So lets do this NV .

this saturday could be a sign of good things to come.remember,we clubbers will be the ones that will benefit from this war...bring the Tiestos,Okey,fleming,cox,Heylets do this!!!!:box:

i doubt space34 will be shutting down anytime soon. best of luck to nv though. not sure if it will benefit or hurt them being so close to space. it will be good for them at first but after time that may change. i know glodrush is thanking god that space moved down the street.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by albert0126

Hey there:

I think that NV can pull it off,Space dont have the greatest resident Dj"s.It doesn"t take a rocket scientist to figure that out,, get the right Dj,one good guestdj every month,and i think they can put space out of business..after all space have been there for three years thats a good run,or average run for every club in sobe....So lets do this NV .

this saturday could be a sign of good things to come.remember,we clubbers will be the ones that will benefit from this war...bring the Tiestos,Okey,fleming,cox,Heylets do this!!!!:box:

I"m gonna have to agree with you on the resident djs... But og is the man no doubt about that only rivera can rival him here in miami, but with NO patio dj right now since ivano left and Roland could be the worst dj on the planet to market himself, space does in fact have a weak lineup... thus why space should put only og in the main room from midnight till 9am... NYC style.. Bringing him to the patio and haveing xxxx xxxxxx do the main room is a dumb idea..

space is pissed at the high price of djs and doesn't want to pay it, but zero shot tiesto and deep dish will leave space... Though 100% chance pvd will leave... DT won't leave space, but i think space is in serious trouble this labor day weekend if DT doesn't pack the place. I think Space knows DT can't fill it, especially if NV or maze or crobar or nerve have good lineups, so i'm thinking DT plus another big name with og doing the patio all night till the morning and then DT takes over... But DT takes the whole door, so whats the point? He keeps all the money, and btw og is a better dj.. Not as skilled, but i like his track selection and flow much better... plus dt is anti war so he can go fuck himself..

in closing Space is done... Look for some renovations before this feb... Main room has to go, and patio needs lots of work. They should make the vip area gallos for trance fans..

just my 2 cent, i could be wrong, but i never am...

PS LP dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb move letting ivano go.... But how can you pay ivano more than og??? you couldn't.... so now hes gone and biz and roland are not that answer.. They could be, but they just have their heads in their ass... patio has zero hype, zero exposure zero anything.... WHEN IS THE LAST TIME WE HAD SERIOIUS PATIO REVIEWS? I KNOW WHEN, OLD SPACE!!!

Originally posted by albert0126

Hey there:

Originally posted by albert0126 Thread: Oscar G sucks

What are the owners of space thinking ,having Oscar g as their resident dj...Lets face it,Space is a club to go get fucked up, and that asshole of a dj cant spin for shit..Hey i dont know but his music is not.. Xtacy friendly.

If they like it that much keep him at the patio,thats a good place for him.Cause when you are crushed in the main room,i dont think people like to listen to the same beat over and over again no built up or climax:jerkoff:

you work for NV ?? :laugh:

well bringing a guest dj monthly is crap, doesn't space bring them biweekly or weekly? The week of the 4th Danny Howells, Dubifre on thursday, Tiesto Friday, sander k, saturday, then the following week, Picotto on friday and Max graham on saturday. That's a good lineup for any club, and it's not monthly. Maybe if NV can bring Djs that wanna be seen, not those DJs that pretty much live here and come several times a year.

it wasn't the following week but close enough .. You need to find your market and find some dj's who are just as solid as who's space bookin and will rock the place .. may have not that name yet and let your marketting department run wild.

N/V wont last more than one year..........the only way that n/v is going to have a strong saturday night is if they bring a big dj every weekend,thats a lot of money and i dont think they will,whos n/v resident on saturday night????? people are not use to ivano in a main room so they will go to OG HOUSE SESSIONS, a lot of people follow roly as well,plus all the big names that come to space reguraly..... please!!!!!!!

PS LP dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb move letting ivano go.... But how can you pay ivano more than og??? you couldn't.... so now hes gone and biz and roland are not that answer.. They could be, but they just have their heads in their ass... patio has zero hype, zero exposure zero anything.... WHEN IS THE LAST TIME WE HAD SERIOIUS PATIO REVIEWS? I KNOW WHEN, OLD SPACE!!!

It's funny, in the past three years, every time a new venue opens downtown, there's people on here howling that "Space is done" "LP sucks", and that kind of thing....then 6 months later, they're clamoring on the patio, despite what they said earlier...

actually..the same 3 or 4 people are the ones that always bashed LP or space...so no matter what we say or think,even if they know were right ,they will keep with the same old song...this is def something personal wiht LP...good luck to N/V,good luck to nocturnal in the future...but SPACE will keep bringing the best party in town.:)