Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPENING- Fridays @ MERGE- seaside heights

I will be in attendance in full drinking mode.....Cant wait...George behind the bar and me on the other side on a friday night....Im having flash backs!!!!!!

Havent heard Romero but have heard good things, and Ink is just fucking un-real....this has all the ingredients for a great night...See ya there.

Originally posted by kostaP

I will be in attendance in full drinking mode.....Cant wait...George behind the bar and me on the other side on a friday night....Im having flash backs!!!!!!

Havent heard Romero but have heard good things, and Ink is just fucking un-real....this has all the ingredients for a great night...See ya there.

rumor has it you and Dan Fury are goin to go record for record on the turntables on a friday nite b4 the summer is over. :D

Originally posted by thehype

rumor has it you and Dan Fury are goin to go record for record on the turntables on a friday nite b4 the summer is over. :D

Ill school that little bitch...He cant mix a fuckin salad let alone a record.

I got my beats in my hard drive kid. DJ POINT AND CLICK in full effect

Kosta you FEG... better bring your "A" game.... b/c guess who will be there??????

ME!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

Kosta you FEG... better bring your "A" game.... b/c guess who will be there??????

ME!!!!!!!!

Lock Im ready bro, havent seen you in a while Ive been umm doin good you'd be REAL proud!!!!

Cant wait to actually chill with you and the crew!!!

As for sandfag Your best performance does not even amount to my WORST. You are PATHETIC you are a LOSER and all you do is claim to 'party like a rockstar'

While youre talking about your partying like a rockstar IM LIVING LIKE A SUPERSTAR. Stop sweatin me bro. You cant even hang in my shadow!!!!

Hey lock after Merge and the afterhours friday we'll hit the wave runners saturday morning while the Princess sandvagina rests up for saturday night.

I'll be ok with a 15 minute power nap prior to work!!!!

It's heatin up do the rest of you think you can hang??

A night for music lovers by music lovers. Nuthing but pots and pans and bangin beats.

Have Petey K set it up. Let's go MP3 for MP3 :mad::D

Lock Im ready bro, havent seen you in a while Ive been umm doin good you'd be REAL proud!!!!

Cant wait to actually chill with you and the crew!!!

As for sandfag Your best performance does not even amount to my WORST. You are PATHETIC you are a LOSER and all you do is claim to 'party like a rockstar'

While youre talking about your partying like a rockstar IM LIVING LIKE A SUPERSTAR. Stop sweatin me bro. You cant even hang in my shadow!!!!

Hey lock after Merge and the afterhours friday we'll hit the wave runners saturday morning while the Princess sandvagina rests up for saturday night.

I'll be ok with a 15 minute power nap prior to work!!!!

It's heatin up do the rest of you think you can hang??

A night for music lovers by music lovers. Nuthing but pots and pans and bangin beats.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

1. Who threw up in my toilet after an hour in thesandman dungeon???

2. Who kisses my ass like a little bitch every time I show up at his parties!!!

At least we agree on music! sick !