Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 50's...

c-luv

In the store i work in, the whole fall line is all 50's style clothing...i feel like this is gunna a big thing for the fall as a whole...lots of tweed short skirts with matching jackets...high white go-gos were on a lot of the models...big earrings...etc...

whaddya think guys? do u like it? Hate it? what are your thoughts?

Originally posted by tastyt

I saw some *really* cute polka-dot dresses and such, that looked 50's-ish... I like em alot, they would be great for work!

Oh, and I've always loved go-go boots. ;)

we got a ridiculous amount of polka dotted items for summer...a lot of it was pretty cute too...:D i am also a fan of go-go boots

Originally posted by c-luv

In the store i work in, the whole fall line is all 50's style clothing...i feel like this is gunna a big thing for the fall as a whole...lots of tweed short skirts with matching jackets...high white go-gos were on a lot of the models...big earrings...etc...

really??? this could be interesting.. i havent seen anything new, havent had the op to go shopping for some time... however i wouldnt mind that look for a lil, maybe huge collars, blazers, etc might be some ill ish...

i am also a fan of go-go boots

..thats cause u r a pole dancin mama........

.....anyways......i am in need of new..........hopefully maybe girls can get back to the whole CLASSY CLASSIC look........i'm gettin sick of people using a pair of scissors on every article of clothing........

Originally posted by dgmodel

really??? this could be interesting.. i havent seen anything new, havent had the op to go shopping for some time... however i wouldnt mind that look for a lil, maybe huge collars, blazers, etc might be some ill ish...

Yup yup, we even got a CD with all 50's music that plays in our store to go with the theme..:tongue:

Yup yup, we even got a CD with all 50's music that plays in our store to go with the theme..:tongue:

...sunday monday ....happy daysssssss!..............well u can rock it u can roll it u can blah blah blahaa.aa......at the hop............

I'm obsessed with EVERY era..so yes, I like the 50's thing that a lot of stores are carrying. I'm into the whole 50's pin up thing too..where do you work?

I think the style she stated wasnt necessarily 50s.. I think it trickled down to the 60s...Hell, I think on any given day, I see some old-timers sporting that era these days.. :laugh:

What I love about them is the fact that they were sexxy and conservative at the same time. What other era do you know that maxis and mini-skirts were the way to go..?

I think the old-timer era was a fab one..I hope it comes back and hold... I sure would love to see more girls wearing dresses, skirts and most of all... feeling comfortable in tight pants without society placing preference on a particular style.....hmmm.... sounds good to me :aright:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I'm obsessed with EVERY era..so yes, I like the 50's thing that a lot of stores are carrying. I'm into the whole 50's pin up thing too..where do you work?

i work in bebe.;)