Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anything good on the lower east side?

Yeah, it must be 3rd St- 30th is practically midtown!

There are TONS of places in the area... Orchard Bar and Lickweds are the only places I can think of off-hand in the LES, but just take a walk around the East Vill and you'll pass like 5 lounges/bars on every block.

there's some place called sin sin i think... 5th street on 2nd ave.. nice little two floor lounge upstairs they spin funky house downstairs is hiphop no rap anthems or stupid danny teneglia shit.. good beats and the prices arent bad.. it's definitely worth checking out..

if you walk another 8 blocks up there's bar none on 13th st and 2nd ave it's more of a college type place.. there's a lot of girls there but all the herby ass indian kids dancing up on them ruin everything.. just take the path train into hoboken.. that's your best bet.. once you get off the path there's bars everywhere..

river street

black bear

bahama mama those places are all decent..

Originally posted by t0nythelover

maybe it was third street, i dunno. still no help?:(

hysterical 30 th st LES!!!LMAO 3rd st, aok. what do you want to know, theres more to do here in 5 blocks than there is in new jersey, long island, and connect. put together, oh yeah, add in staten island lmao

Originally posted by babbo

hysterical 30 th st LES!!!LMAO 3rd st, aok. what do you want to know, theres more to do here in 5 blocks than there is in new jersey, long island, and connect. put together, oh yeah, add in staten island lmao

where are these people moving in from??? MARS???

omg i must be from mars if i dunno the different districts in manhattan omg, like i dont even know all the subway lines, i must be like so uncool...:rolleyes:

ill check out some of these places. we just need a place to chill since theres not much to do in his area. plus its always fun to go barhopping. so just to clarify is that area mad gay?

omg i must be from mars if i dunno the different districts in manhattan omg, like i dont even know all the subway lines, i must be like so uncool...:rolleyes:

ill check out some of these places. we just need a place to chill since theres not much to do in his area. plus its always fun to go barhopping. so just to clarify is that area mad gay?

the my area is fab. tons to hang out in restaurants1-i coppi, max's, esperanto, il bagatto -endless, gnocco, bars-endless

give me some info, I'll set ya straight

Originally posted by babbo

the my area is fab. tons to hang out in restaurants1-i coppi, max's, esperanto, il bagatto -endless, gnocco, bars-endless

give me some info, I'll set ya straight

hit the area of first st, and first ave, tons of places, boca chica, chez es saada, arnaval, parkside

No offense man, but how could you be from Manhattan (like you claim) and not now where the Lower East Side is?

Originally posted by mhaze107

No offense man, but how could you be from Manhattan (like you claim) and not now where the Lower East Side is?

quite hysterical isnt he, and a tad preoccupied with the sexual preferences of people in that hood. lmao

there is so much to do in the LES.

here are some that i can think of at the moment....

abaya (hosuton and A)

leps (5th and 2nd)

liquids (10th btw 1st and A)

le souk (ave b btw 4th adn 5th)

carnaval (houston near suffolk st)

orchard bar (oarchard st)

swim (orchard btw stanton and rivington)

open air (st marks btw 1st and A)

and someone mentioned esperanto... the food there is so good!

the lower east side is very cool and i don't know why you are saying it's full of faghags. :rolleyes: it's very diverse, ranging from hipsters, punk, artsy fartsies, college students, yuppies, ravers, etc.

The Library

Plant Bar

Nuyorican Cafe

7A

Niagara

Drinkland

Stingy Lulus

Sin Sin/Leopard Lounge

Opium Den

Blackstar

Tribe

Open Air