Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Party coming soon to NYC.

vsoto212

More details to follow.

I know a lot of people in NYC love HOUSE. Just like myself, but I love Trance too and I know there are A LOT of trance lovers. So far me and a couple of people are setting this up.

Venue: Should be Supper Club

Date: August 8

For those that have the likes of Teisto, Armin Van Buuren, OAKEY, & PVD, ect. The dj's im bringing in spin the same style they do. Like I said I know there are a lot of TRANCE lovers out there. I would appreciate it if everyone came out to supported this event so it can continue to bring TOP dj's listed above more often.

Once everything is confirmed I will pass the info to everyone here.

For those haters of Trance give the respect and dont hate on this post. Cause I also may have gooood house music that evening as well. I know Centro-Fly and other venues bring good dj's but a lot of dj's always say where should we spin in NYC. This can be a start of something new.

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

For those that have the likes of Teisto, Armin Van Buuren, OAKEY, & PVD, ect. The dj's im bringing in spin the same style they do.

Thats like saying... :Oh I was going to call you, but, I didn't"... Or... "I was going to get you this awesome present, but, I didn't"..

"Do you like AVB, Tiesto..."

"Ya, we do"

"well there not going to be there, but I got some bum just like them".

More details to follow.

I know a lot of people in NYC love HOUSE. Just like myself, but I love Trance too and I know there are A LOT of trance lovers. So far me and a couple of people are setting this up.

Venue: Should be Supper Club

Date: August 8

For those that have the likes of Teisto, Armin Van Buuren, OAKEY, & PVD, ect. The dj's im bringing in spin the same style they do. Like I said I know there are a lot of TRANCE lovers out there. I would appreciate it if everyone came out to supported this event so it can continue to bring TOP dj's listed above more often.

Once everything is confirmed I will pass the info to everyone here.

For those haters of Trance give the respect and dont hate on this post. Cause I also may have gooood house music that evening as well. I know Centro-Fly and other venues bring good dj's but a lot of dj's always say where should we spin in NYC. This can be a start of something new.

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Venue and date are confirmed. We are still decidng in what dj's to bring in.

Reason I said the likes of these dj's is cause when they are in town whatever venue they are in we all know that its packed to full capacity. There is a deversity in trance so im making it a bit clearer for everyone. So these dj's spin the same style they do.

For the haters.

Have a nice day!

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo ( NYC )

Just relating some news to trance and house people that will be around the area at that time.

NO YOU'RE NOT THOUGH!

"Venue: Should be Supper Club"

Should?

"We are still decidng in what dj's to bring in."

Who? Why should we plan on this yet? Do you plan to go to a movie theater before knowing what movie will be playing?

Don't mean to bash you brotha, but your thread is wasting up time and space. Come back and tell us about your party when it's actually organized, you dig?

Nevermind Boston Board.

Just relating some news to trance and house people that will be around the area at that time.

Bashing people is a bit played out already in CP.

Victor Soto

The thing is we won't be in the area at that time, we'll be in Boston:doh: (and some of us will be in RI).

Now if one of those DJ's you mentioned was going to be there, you might get some of us to go. But you aren't going to get people from Boston to drive over 3 hours to see some guy that plays the same music as Tiesto. If I told you I was playing a Miguel Migs-esque set tonight at my gig, would you drive up from NY to see it? I'm not trying to be a hata, I'm just trying to get you to see your post from our point of view.

Nevermind Boston Board.

Bashing people is a bit played out already in CP.

Victor Soto

Well u deserve it, because it was a fucking stupid post!!

Now I am gonna go eat my lunch. It smells like chicken and kinda looks like it, but I dont think it is it. But who knows, guess I will find out when I bite into it.

U fucking idiot

Originally posted by kaydup

Well u deserve it, because it was a fucking stupid post!!

Now I am gonna go eat my lunch. It smells like chicken and kinda looks like it, but I dont think it is it. But who knows, guess I will find out when I bite into it.

U fucking idiot

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a nice day

Victor Soto