Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey ladies! afraid of getting "too big" from lifting...

i wouldn't worry about it.

here is a picture of Maryse Turcotte lifting 237 lbs that i got from www.stumptuous.com:

attachment.php?postid=1600558

she has muscles, but she sure doesn't look like a man.

even if you think she's got a bit more muscle that you'd prefer on yourself, remember: she's trained enough to be able to lift over TWICE her body weight.

so for all of ya'll who are afraid that lifting heavier than 15 lbs in each hand will turn you into a She-Hulk, you might want to reconsider your familiarity with the female physique!

Originally posted by wideskies

i wouldn't worry about it.

here is a picture of Maryse Turcotte lifting 237 lbs that i got from www.stumptuous.com:

attachment.php?postid=1600558

she has muscles, but she sure doesn't look like a man.

even if you think she's got a bit more muscle that you'd prefer on yourself, remember: she's trained enough to be able to lift over TWICE her body weight.

so for all of ya'll who are afraid that lifting heavier than 15 lbs in each hand will turn you into a She-Hulk, you might want to reconsider your familiarity with the female physique!

A girl that can Clean and Jerk weight almost as high as mine is just noooooo good. :worry: Scares the Bajeezus out of me...

Guest jroo

i see.. so only YOU should be able to inflict damage? that's interesting...

hahaa, one day the world will be reshaped to suit you. :):laugh:

i mean that in the nicest way!

Originally posted by jroo

hahaa, one day the world will be reshaped to suit you. :):laugh:

i mean that in the nicest way!

some day, I will be shaped so the world will have to suit me! bwaahahah!!

attachment.php?postid=1601525

just kidding, i wouldn't want to look like that freak. i just hope that people begin to realize that strength is also a feminine attribute.

Guest jroo

some day, I will be shaped so the world will have to suit me! bwaahahah!!

attachment.php?postid=1601525

just kidding, i wouldn't want to look like that freak. i just hope that people begin to realize that strength is also a feminine attribute.

it must be tough to be a woman. ;) i feel your pains. its not all that easy being me either. but if you looked like that i dont know how i respond. laugh, be scared, or whatever.

You hit the nail on the head wideskies. This seems to be the hardest thing to overcome while working with females. They all picture - Arnold or Ronnie and think - I don't want to look like that.

The thing is - that most men can not look like that - even with drug use.

Nautica

I agree....cardio became a habit for me...and it has worked as far as weightloss...I feel like I hit a plateau and I don't see any changes...so I kicked up the strength training big time...

Originally posted by solbeam

I agree....cardio became a habit for me...and it has worked as far as weightloss...I feel like I hit a plateau and I don't see any changes...so I kicked up the strength training big time...

I started Circuit Training and it has made a difference. I started losing weight again. And I am starting to gain more cuts...