Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can my puggie come to surfclub too!!!!

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

...this couple at my salon just bought baby pug sisters!......they were so cute......getting bigger.......but when we first met them....like 4 lbs each!!!!!!......don't do ANYTHING without eachother....and one.......is a friggin narc.....just falls asleep .....in the middle of shit lmao!

Originally posted by ceepee

Not a problem....I iwll bring mine too !

;)

His name is Cachito....and he's and old man!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=1603168

He's so cute. This is my pug in my sig - I paid 1300 for her, best money ever spent :) Beware if you get one because you will become obcessed like me, they're addicting :laugh:

Also they are good with kids but I have heard that if you have the pug first then have a child the pug can become insanly jealous. They like to be babied and sometimes do not accept a new 'baby' - otherwise they are suppose to be great with kids

Originally posted by ninadd

He's so cute. This is my pug in my sig - I paid 1300 for her, best money ever spent :) Beware if you get one because you will become obcessed like me, they're addicting :laugh:

Also they are good with kids but I have heard that if you have the pug first then have a child the pug can become insanly jealous. They like to be babied and sometimes do not accept a new 'baby' - otherwise they are suppose to be great with kids

:D

You have no idea...he lays on that couch the minute someone leaves in the morning....A twister can strike my house and he is not getting up for shit !!:eek:

Just lays there !!:laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

..yea...they like to be dressed up too!...lol......HAMS!