Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Van Horn to Knicks

Originally posted by someclown

He is as soft as my pillow. Knicks are going to suck for the next 10 years.:no:

wait, i thught you were a nets fan? are you jumping the wagon again!?

i know i know.. you really just wnat to be a ny'er. :rolleyes:

how many years are left in van horns contract? if he has a couple years left, I dont see why the knicks would trade spreewell being that he was gonna be a free agent next year, that would have opened up salary cap room for them to go after an A+ player in next years free agent class...... :confused:

stupid knicks! fuck it I never liked them anyways....

Originally posted by dnice35

how many years are left in van horns contract? if he has a couple years left, I dont see why the knicks would trade spreewell being that he was gonna be a free agent next year, that would have opened up salary cap room for them to go after an A+ player in next years free agent class...... :confused:

stupid knicks! fuck it I never liked them anyways....

at least they get something in return for sprewell who the would lose for nothing next year i guess. trade van horn next year, maybe to the clippers or something and get something in return for him before becoming a free agent. :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

at least they get something in return for sprewell who the would lose for nothing next year i guess. trade van horn next year, maybe to the clippers or something and get something in return for him before becoming a free agent. :confused:

you get stuck in the same cycle year after year, getting above average players instead of going after a hall of famer caliber players, by letting spreewell go via free agency you are not getting anything in return, but you can go after a top free agent with the free up cap space, but now NY is back where they started with a underachieving loser.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i know i know.. you really just wnat to be a ny'er. :rolleyes:

aren't you from boston, "nyc"chic?? shouldn't it be bostonchic. :D

someclown- us guys have to stick together, I've got your back. :aright:

*leaving town before sue kills me*:blown:

Originally posted by piro8

aren't you from boston, "nyc"chic?? shouldn't it be bostonchic. :D

someclown- us guys have to stick together, I've got your back. :aright:

*leaving town before sue kills me*:blown:

Piro, you are a good man. You are correct, us Mets fans do have to stick together. My ego is in a very fragile state at this point. I can't wait for the Gators to play the Hurricanes--we'll see who'll be trash-talking then. :tongue::laugh: