Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thursday night antics....

well sheeit. Blueroom was definitely a whole lotta fun and more last night. Ran into jen, brian, terryclothaki, ken, jeremy, and porous liver pete. Caught Johnson of district soul spinning and ray as well as freddy. The walk to Pete's place was definitely an adventure in itself. Brian playing ass tennis w/pete (who didnt want to play but was forced into it anyway), Tacquito eating contest between krish and pete (pete lost with flying colors), hearing pete babble greek whilst in his drunken stupor, and watching pete lactate while walking to his apt. I definitely have to hang out afterwards with the usual riff raffs once more. It was muy fun. Anyway, ive got little sleep what about you guys that went to blue room? I know pete didnt since I stayed up and burned cd's and talked with him till 6 am or so. lol. and he had to work at 9 too. What the hell happened to ya brian. You said you were going out for some pizza...or look for larry. but you never came back to pete's place. Mighty peculiar.........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

well sheeit. Blueroom was definitely a whole lotta fun and more last night. Ran into jen, brian, terryclothaki, ken, jeremy, and porous liver pete. Caught Johnson of district soul spinning and ray as well as freddy. The walk to Pete's place was definitely an adventure in itself. Brian playing ass tennis w/pete (who didnt want to play but was forced into it anyway), Tacquit eating contest between krish and pete (pete lost with flying colors), hearing pete babble greek whilst in his drunken stupor, and watching pete lactate while walking to his apt. I definitely have to hang out afterwards with the usual riff raffs once more. It was muy fun. Anyway, ive got little sleep what about you guys that went to blue room? I know pete didnt since I stayed up and burned cd's and talked with him till 6 am or so. lol. and he had to work at 9 too. What the hell happened to ya brian. You said you were going out for some pizza...or look for larry. but you never came back to pete's place. Mighty peculiar.........:rolleyes:

are you still drunk? :shaky:

Guest jroo

hey brian, remember calling me lame because i didnt want to climb on top of people's houses in that alley? and because i didnt want to steal porch furniture?