Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are they coming out with the Soundfactory Classic Live

first off, please don't call me "sista" i don't know you and have no connection to you to be labeled that, thank you

second, didn't we just say ITS YOUR OPINION other people think differently, don't jump down my throat cause your self-rightous attitude is taking over and you feel the need to prove you are right............you are right, and so am i.......so just leave it alone

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

first off, please don't call me "sista" i don't know you and have no connection to you to be labeled that, thank you

second, didn't we just say ITS YOUR OPINION other people think differently, don't jump down my throat cause your self-rightous attitude is taking over and you feel the need to prove you are right............you are right, and so am i.......so just leave it alone

peep this please,

1. i refer to every female as sista, , dont take offense,

2. i was by no means jumping down your throat, take it easy

3. you do know me,

and my self-righteous tude has yet to come out, and as far as me being right, anyone who knows anything about nyc nightlife, and has been partying in nyc for a long time will say the same shit dood

Originally posted by dogekid

you have the most irritating posts i've ever read. do you ever not complain???

holy shit man.

i am not complaining bro, i am just merely stating my opinion, like this place is intended for, i asked why people still go there, i gave the reasons i dont go there, crackaface had to defend her temple, i tried to rip it up again, no biggie its all in good fun,

i'll admit i do get on a soap box at times, but its just some of these people are frustrating at times, and i just dont understand their way of thinking

that is all carry on

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

arent we all

judging by pics not hardly

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Be nice to crackaa you rat bastards!! She happens to be a very nice and friendly 'Factory Head'.

How r things @ "Home"' :laugh::D??

Do a couple 'energy drinks' for me will ya?

gilbert.... i know ur excited about the "classics" cd....:laugh:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Be nice to crackaa you rat bastards!! She happens to be a very nice and friendly 'Factory Head'.

How r things @ "Home"' :laugh::D??

Do a couple 'energy drinks' for me will ya?

awwww thank you :D

I was there last for the Underwear Party..........I am not that big of a SF head. LOL

I won't be back til my birthday

BUt all and all its a good time, gotta be there with like 20 other friends though, but i think thats the deal with any place.