Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my fellow Small Chested Chicas...

LikmyLipz

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

no they dont! how f'n upsetting is thatttttttt

btw this is my reg flat chested self

attachment.php?s=&postid=1609654

From what I see, the last thing you need is to enhance your chest. You are way better than gorgeous without the water bra!!! But if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad...(as per Sheryl Crow)

Originally posted by trueqwest

From what I see, the last thing you need is to enhance your chest. You are way better than gorgeous without the water bra!!! But if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad...(as per Sheryl Crow)

tyyyyyyyy

I'm just curious as to how often guys can tell when a woman's wearing a push-up bra... I think it's usually painfully obvious to other women, but guys tend to be oblivious to such things.

I have one, it looks fine, but I hate the way it feels, like my boobs are all hard or something, lol.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm just curious as to how often guys can tell when a woman's wearing a push-up bra... I think it's usually painfully obvious to other women, but guys tend to be oblivious to such things.

I have one, it looks fine, but I hate the way it feels, like my boobs are all hard or something, lol.

OMG, I totally know what you're talking about..I've asked guys and they say really can't tell.

i was out at my fave club on saturday and there were small-breasted women wearing all these cool tops... but there was one girl who really made me jealous: she was going braless, must've been an a-cup, and she was wearing a cotton eyelet tank. it was really pretty, summery, and looked so comfy and airy. i'm a 36d and i wish i could go without wearing a bra :( . i can't wear so many interesting/assymetrical/backless things. i know what they say, you always want what you don't have... i generally like my boobs as big as they are, but i don't like the restrictions of what i can wear.

but i remember, back when i was a 34b, i tried on a victoria's secret push-up & padded bra and it hurt like hell. my boobs hurt most of the time anyway, but that bra was torture. i don't know why anyone would put herself through that (nevermind the "false advertising" and such).

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

OMG, I totally know what you're talking about..I've asked guys and they say really can't tell.

I don't understand how they can't tell. It's just like implants... the shape is all wrong. How can you love breasts... and not know how they're shaped??? I remember so many times my ex would point to a woman's chest, remarking on the size, and I'd be like- that's all padding. Her tits aren't any larger than mine.

How do you not know??? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't understand how they can't tell. It's just like implants... the shape is all wrong. How can you love breasts... and not know how they're shaped??? I remember so many times my ex would point to a woman's chest, remarking on the size, and I'd be like- that's all padding. Her tits aren't any larger than mine.

How do you not know??? :confused:

from a gender that puts socks in their pants and thinks no one will know the difference, what do you expect??? :confused:

;)

Oh, and one more thing I hate about push-up bras... IMO, if you want to show off your tits, it's a lot sexier to have them move naturally, and sometimes even see a little nip poking through your shirt... neither of these things is possible when you've got inches of padding covering the goods...

lipz u know u got it where u need it

just know that all these guys here will take

u around the block.....and twice on sunday!!!!!!!

if u want get implants i wont judge ya

but id take ya either way!!!!!1

u do what u need to do to make urself

feel the way u want to feel!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes the song on ur site is kick ass!!!!!!!!!!

good times r here for both of us!!!!!!!;)