Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beautiful blue/green/hazel eyes

lollie60

heh, i dunno.

still, you women can´t complain at all...

makeup, pushup bras, padded bras, even those water bras likmylipz just posted about, fake eye lids, high heels, etc etc

i think for men there´s lots more to be disappointed about in the morning ;)

:hides in corner:

i guess i am pretty fake....

im 5'8, i usually wear fake heels, my hair is bleach blonde, i wear blue contacts, a waterbra! and makeup....

but... i love my eyes anyway, they are still really nice as brown eyes.. i like them for the shape.. not the color...

Here's a thought, its called MAKEUP, I mean the word in itself means to MAKE yourself up, so no I wouldnt be dissapointed if I initally found out that she had fake eyes. (and I think its your own fault if you can't tell that the eyes were fake, you probably weren't paying to much attention to these details.) :blown::doh:

i wouldnt care. i dont like people because of their eye color. if they were cool i would remain interested, if they were an idiot i would break ties. same as if they had no contacts...

those would have to be a damn good pair of color contacts to trick anyone who has a half a brain though, i can alwyas tell contacts from real eyes. they look like streaked color over your natural eye color. no big deal though, it is fun to play with contacts, match them with different clothes. it is better to accentuate the color you already have than completely change it...

Originally posted by lollie60

If you met a guy/girl with the most beautiful green/blue/hazel eyes you have ever seen -

Then they pop their colored contacts out and they don't have those beautiful eyes anymmore

would you be disappointed ?

um yeah i'd be pissed

If you met a guy/girl with the most beautiful green/blue/hazel eyes you have ever seen -

Then they pop their colored contacts out and they don't have those beautiful eyes anymmore

]

i have those kind of eyes you describe, and i have contacts. But they're not colored, and when i tell people i have contacts, they immediately think my eyes are fake :rolleyes:

They are only contacts...Doesn't really change the inner & outer person at all.....It's not like they are pulling off a mask or wig...it's only contacts...lets get real

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

There's nothing more beautiful then a natural looking girl.

:clap2:
Originally posted by tastyt

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I HATE COLORED CONTACTS

If the eyes are supposed to be the windows to the soul... why are you covering them up???

They creep me out.

they creep me out, too. there was a guy who used to come to my work who had purple ones with a white x in the center but always had this "why are you staring at me?" look on his face. sheesh. and i don't like to see asian or black girls with blue contacts; besides just looking wrong, it looks like denial and self-hatred, to me.