Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gua Rapo last night

:laugh: :laugh:

wow. the PLO ws in full effect last night. They had some pro-Palestine rally until 11:00 featuring the rhyming skills of none other than The Iron Sheik! ("...from Michigan! Free Palestine" was his fav rhyme...though it doesn't) This was the Muslim Eminem on crack. His "freestyle" had no style, other than annoying, and it certainly wasn't free bc I felt like we paid for it....ouch!

Damn near the worst performance by a Palestinian rapper I've ever seen. :laugh:

Then after they finally stopped line dancing and the ocassional "AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!" (more like every 2 min.), we finally got on.

Then every 20 min or so Krish and I would receive a request to play "something Arabic" or "Brittney Spears"...."how about Justin Timberlake?"......How about I knock your teeth out?

Oh yeah, and lets not forget about the ghost turntable that would just spontaneously lose power and the come back on as.....the........mu...sic....wo.....uld....s...l...o..w...l..y......s...t..oooo.........

After we worked out the kinks and the Palestinian pop stars left we banged it out and ended up having a great time. we always do. I even got a good crowd dancing.

Thanks everybody who came out and delt with our adversity. See you in August for my 1-year Anniversery of playing at Gua-Rapo. Should be a lil smoother.

Neech