Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vacation

Originally posted by trueqwest

I hear that Playa del Carmen is nice in November. Personally, I've always been partial to Mexico, so between the two, I'd do Punta Cana

isnt punta cana the domincan repulbic? :confused:

btw where in jamaica ? negril or ochos rios?

My friend went to Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) with his girlfriend and did an all-inclusive vacation. He told me they went sailing, diving, and water-skiing (all-included in the package). He also said the food was off the hook. I'm not sure if drinks were included. He said there wasn't too much nightlife though.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Someclown! Where have you been? No shore?

What's up, Stacked? I heard Merge was sick this weekend. I actually went to SF Sunday morning (not bad, not too crowded). I'm definitely going to the shore this weekend. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys. I'm psyched for a great weekend.:D

i just got back from Punta Cana. WE stayed at the Paradisus for 7 days. Must say we had a great time, place was beautiful. Food was good, not great. But for the money can't complain, it was all-inclusive. Would recommend it.

good luck, hope you have fun where ever you go.

Im heading down to Jamaica next weekend, so ill let you know. i hear Punta Cana is GREAT, but very Americanized. You go on vacation to experience new things, not feel like your in the states. I went to Puerto Plata, and that was GREAT!! Either way, youll have a GREAT TIME.

MarcoMaxim

if you are looking for more of a nightlife than i suggest negril - beach parties, beach bars, etc

i went to ochos rios 5 years ago and stayed at CIboney (all inclusive spa resort, which i think is now Beaches Golf and spa resort now) it was great... but there really was nothing to do at night.. if you are looking for more chilll than either here or DR

re: mexico.. i heard acupolco (sp) is banging and by far surpasses Cancun as far as nightlife , etc

have fun and post a review when you get back! i am going on vacation in september! ---> IBIZA! :eek::bounce: