Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Arc

kken

I can now repress the memories of Danny H at Buzz... tear that fucking shit up because this set HAD THE FUCKING FUNKY BEATS! We showed up at Arc around 3 a.m. which must have been perfect timing because he was ON and went all night. Ran into raver, porous liver pete, and suave within five minutes of getting inside, which was amazin because it was PACKED in there and it was also AFRICA HOT. HOT HOT HOT.

We split at around 8am but I'm sure tinybutt and raver gutted it out til the very end. New York at its finest!

Dude - last night was absolutely INSANE! Just when I think his beats can't any harder he surprises me. In fact, one song, I swear, had a psychadelic beat/bassline...

Also, he was fuckin around a lot with loops, and effx with maximum impact achieved!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Dude - last night was absolutely INSANE! Just when I think his beats can't any harder he surprises me. In fact, one song, I swear, had a psychadelic beat/bassline...

Also, he was fuckin around a lot with loops, and effx with maximum impact achieved!

you were not hallucinating, my man. There was a track with a psychedelic beat/baseline... in fact, he dropped it twice throughout the nite, like once around 4am and again around 7am... someone I met last nite (another DJ, imagine that) told me the track name but I forgot. I was kinda "excited" on something.

ken nice meeting you!

only track i remember him playing twice was one off his cd

The Idiots - "Feel The Rush"

second time he played it was a slightly different edit...much longer intro to it. maybe he was just messing around with efx.

tinyb get away from my dj cwm23.gif

Originally posted by teamj5

ken nice meeting you!

only track i remember him playing twice was one off his cd

The Idiots - "Feel The Rush"

second time he played it was a slightly different edit...much longer intro to it. maybe he was just messing around with efx.

tinyb get away from my dj cwm23.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't help it if your dj wants to give me kisses! (and everyone else for that matter!)

OMG! Best.Howells.Set.Ever!!! I got there around 3:30 am after some very quality trance sets at Centro and Howells was tearing it up. I had been dancing till 10 pm but the music was so good I couldn't bring my exhausted body to stop. Howells was killing me with his beats. He finished up a little after 9 am. I almost crawled out of Arc I was DONE!

Oh and on Friday night... I know I drunk dialed some of you... ahem, Ken... ahem Krish.... ahem Malanee... ahem Joekgk :laugh: :laugh: Though I have no idea what I said :)

I would have loved to have closed Arc out with ya and probably had the strength to do so but think Mitsuko was pretty much done by 7:30... just be thankful that it was overcast outside! It burneses us it does!!!

teamj5, THANK YOU FOR THE FUNKY GLASSES! hahaha those things were great!

Originally posted by kken

I would have loved to have closed Arc out with ya and probably had the strength to do so but think Mitsuko was pretty much done by 7:30... just be thankful that it was overcast outside! It burneses us it does!!!

teamj5, THANK YOU FOR THE FUNKY GLASSES! hahaha those things were great!

Mitsuko was so cute! :) I know she was having a good time :D Did her bf bail? Wuss! :mad: hehehehe

Oh! Those icy pops that we got at Arc for free were the bombsmack :D and yay to the return of the cryogenics! It was pretty hot in there... very reminiscent of the first battle of the Dannys! Me - "Wow... its stifling in here!"

Danny Howells is the nicest and coolest dj I have ever met. Everyone signed a thank card (I think it was the 2year anniversay of his residence at Arc/Vinyl) and when he accepted it he was in tears! :love2: I went to his record signing earlier in the day and had him sign the pic of the two of us from WMC. tj5 was there too, whoring like a champ :D

I can't get over how amazing his set at Arc was... wow! Ken, I'm glad you got to see (& hear) why I love Danny Howells :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Mitsuko was so cute! :) I know she was having a good time :D Did her bf bail? Wuss! :mad: hehehehe

Oh! Those icy pops that we got at Arc for free were the bombsmack :D and yay to the return of the cryogenics! It was pretty hot in there... very reminiscent of the first battle of the Dannys! Me - "Wow... its stifling in here!"

Danny Howells is the nicest and coolest dj I have ever met. Everyone signed a thank card (I think it was the 2year anniversay of his residence at Arc/Vinyl) and when he accepted it he was in tears! :love2: I went to his record signing earlier in the day and had him sign the pic of the two of us from WMC. tj5 was there too, whoring like a champ :D

I can't get over how amazing his set at Arc was... wow! Ken, I'm glad you got to see (& hear) why I love Danny Howells :D

I signed it!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

we gave him the card as a thank you for his comments in teh 24:& cd. he specifics took a line to thank the arcaholics so the card said, no, thank you! and a lot of people signed it.

it was great to see DC represented. good to see krish and gina. :)

Originally posted by hotcheme

we gave him the card as a thank you for his comments in teh 24:& cd. he specifics took a line to thank the arcaholics so the card said, no, thank you! and a lot of people signed it.

lol, I didn't see you till around 8:50 am! I was like "I know she's here somewhere!"

Good to see you too :)

Originally posted by hotcheme

Nice to see you again Melissa, though I was pretty cracked out!

:bowdown: Danny Howells :bowdown:

Glad I gutted it out till I did but by the time I left I was beat - the heat was killing me and I wasn't in the mood for the acidy beats he was playing - although they were damn good I just wasn't :screwy:

Great to see ya k...ken - didn't know you were coming.

and :clap2: I found tini at the point when I most needed her energy - kept me there for another hour!!! :kiss2:

Originally posted by addyk

24/7 cunt

my favorite skinny dj danny

no worky for me! :mad:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /u26/zghty/upload/19648816.DSCF0132.JPG on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.45 (Unix) Server at image.pbase.com Port 80