Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by fakearmani

Im having trouble getting to sleep during the weekends.

Anyone know of a LEGIT website to get valium? I found some on the the internet but they looked kinda shady.......:what:

drink a warm glass of milk. I still do this & it works like a charm. My grammy used to do this for me. When that didnt work, grammy & i would sip on a batch of homemade G tea, while she told me stories of how she was in her prime.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

drink a warm glass of milk. I still do this & it works like a charm. My grammy used to do this for me. When that didnt work, grammy & i would sip on a batch of homemade G tea, while she told me stories of how she was in her prime.

..yea....my grandma gave me g....knocks u out cold.....:tongue: ..and if that didnt work...she clocked me over the head with a blunt object.......sigh......i love my gramma!

www.firstmedinter.com

straight from bancock............................gotta love scrips!!!!!!

or try the cleaning supply aisle at stop and shop, bus and i have a field day there on thurdays before we head down the shore!!!!, try the WD40, it comes with a straw, and lubes up the nostrils while you do bumps!!!!!!!!!!......................................

hey rod is that where you get your pills for your learning problem?? figure you would know that website, hey is dave still your tutor, does he tell you how many bumps you did in a night??...sorry but you left this out for me...

we missed you saturday rod, we were hoping that you and kyle could shake and make up....

i guess you were scared!!

Originally posted by jy04

hey rod is that where you get your pills for your learning problem?? figure you would know that website, hey is dave still your tutor, does he tell you how many bumps you did in a night??...sorry but you left this out for me...

we missed you saturday rod, we were hoping that you and kyle could shake and make up....

i guess you were scared!!

Yeah scared of your assface. I'd be scared too. TWAT