Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Making out!

LikmyLipz

i forgot how great it was to make out.. and how when older we take advantage of situations..

not every time has to lead to sex....

Like kissing, and nibbling, and innocent back of head scratching, and groping over clothing.. licks , and finger sucking... and whispering in the ear, and small lil moans.. god!

like making out in the back seat of the car when you were 17!

lol yeah same person i got the hickey from.. bwahahaha

ok im done being silly and sweet 16 acting.. lol

:D:bounce::grin3::hump::clap: :clap:

I think next i'll dry hump!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

im so happy!

im prob more happy today, then i would have been if we had sex...

and whats even better is he didnt even try to have sex, get me to suck him off, touch me under my clothing... it was so innocent and sweet.. ugh im gonna melt.. lol

yep i know what you mean exactly, i hooked up with a girl i know saturday night and i didn't even wanna take it any further, i just enjoyed the closeness of our faces, her soft tongue rolling over mine...it was a great hookup... :sigh:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

im so happy!

im prob more happy today, then i would have been if we had sex...

and whats even better is he didnt even try to have sex, get me to suck him off, touch me under my clothing... it was so innocent and sweet.. ugh im gonna melt.. lol

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

i deff need to do it again sometime

maybe next time there will be more than just kissing.............

btw i know what you mean by the whole kissing situation if its a female that I really like and we would go on a date i wouldnt try to bang her or do any foreplay just work it so when you do get it,its oooooooooooooooff da chaaaaaaaaaaaain!! If ya know what I mean.

Originally posted by thehype

i like making out in the club:D

ugh....i hate when people just make out in clubs with like random people. i dunno, I dont do that, maybe its just me..

oh, and making out is great. for some reason i just love to kiss my boyfriend all the time, I could probally just kiss him forever. and not even hardcore making out, i just love his kisses :heart:

i dunno, im a loser, dont mind me :rolleyes::laugh:

but of course when the making out does lead to sex, its even better :D

ugh....i hate when people just make out in clubs with like random people. i dunno, I dont do that, maybe its just me..

totally agree on this one, i dont know how people can just kiss someone they dont know, you can get anything by just :makeout: w/ the wrong person

you're so :drunk: you dont realize it