Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comps To All Cp Head @ South Park This Thursday "retro"

Originally posted by roddigga

mystayi've ordered special shoes just to take you on that romantic walk...............i've also ordered a bottle of PINOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dani...........yes there is a poss. that i will try and show up, gotta show some love for joe..........he cries and cant sleep at night if i dont show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................

Okay first,

good thinking - bring some shoes that I can walk well in...I will consider wearing them as long as you don't mind being seen with a midget...

2) Um.....in regards to your last sentence "there is a possibility"

UM WHAT? You best be kidding my friend, we have a date for shadow puppets, romantic stroll, and a toast with our pinot filled glasses....

Please clarify this and get back to me.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Okay first,

good thinking - bring some shoes that I can walk well in...I will consider wearing them as long as you don't mind being seen with a midget...

UM WHAT? You best be kidding my friend, we have a date for shadow puppets, romantic stroll, and a toast with our pinot filled glasses....

did you ever think about gettin into SALES?????????????

great sales pitch, IM SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

digga dont mind walking around with ya, it'll be great watchin guys and gals snappin there neck looking at such hot specimens!!!!!!.........................

Originally posted by roddigga

did you ever think about gettin into SALES?????????????

great sales pitch, IM SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

digga dont mind walking around with ya, it'll be great watchin guys and gals snappin there neck looking at such hot specimens!!!!!!.........................

Hot Rod I am sure you can get more people I am giving COMP to anyone

Originally posted by Mystify22

Okay first,

....ummmm....i'm beginning to think u are more excited to frolic around like 2 deer in the fucking forest with rod...then to throw down with the chicas.......i mean....while frolicking...is great and all....((cluv=HUGE FAN of the frolic))).......i DEMAND a bit more excitement towards myself gina and the other whores i am bringing!:mad:

Originally posted by misk

....ummmm....i'm beginning to think u are more excited to frolic around like 2 deer in the fucking forest with rod...then to throw down with the chicas.......i mean....while frolicking...is great and all....((cluv=HUGE FAN of the frolic))).......i DEMAND a bit more excitement towards myself gina and the other whores i am bringing!:mad:

Ohhhh my little pumpkin, do not fret - I am JUST as excited to get down n dirty on the dance floor with my girls!!!!! Ohhh and by the way, just got a message from Jess saying that she might not want to go to SP tomorrow....:eek:.....if that is the case, I might frolic over by you guys and then we can hit up the park together!!!

:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Some places do give out comps to their customers as a thank you. I dont see it as being hard up. I see it as a great gesture from SOuth park and badass.

Easy there tuff guy, a great gesture in this case means biz is slow Dude i wasen't born yeaterday :idea:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Easy there tuff guy, a great gesture in this case means biz is slow Dude i wasen't born yeaterday :idea:

..there is nothing slow about sp.........and i dont bullshit.......really...they need no help getting a crowd.....sat nights.....and thurs nights in the summer....