Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moshic - Live @ Lima Peru 3-27-03

dcsglow

Originally posted by dcsglow

Anyone have the tracklist for this?

Don't have it but the first part is fuckin amazing...not much progression but just dark chugging solid prog. The track (I think right after nightmares) at minute 34 is my fav.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Don't have it but the first part is fuckin amazing...not much progression but just dark chugging solid prog. The track (I think right after nightmares) at minute 34 is my fav.

I wanna get the track that's talking about how all music derived from africa and the tribal beats. That shit is TIGHT!

track listing for this? could be quite a task. I see you decided to take a peep at this set. The 2nd hour just fucks with your head. This has got to be the darkest set I've heard so far. Love that tribal spacey dark prog sound. The fact that most of the beats just chug along with nice basslines after basslines also makes for easy listening at the same time.

Originally posted by teriaki

awesome, thanks!

Oh. If you're behind a firewall at home, it may not work. I've had problems with my firewall and Soulseek not allowing other people behind firewalls in. It usually works if you use your work computer, but not your home computer.

TERRY CLOTHYAKI. I HAVE IT IN MP3 FORMAT BURNED ONTO A DISC WITH OTHER SETS SUCH AS RANDALL JONES, STEVE GERRARD, AND 2 HRS OF DEEP DISH@COLOURS...JUST TO NAME A FEW. I CAN BURN THE DISC FOR YA IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO TRADE. OH YEAH, I ALREADY HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONING RICE COOKER. SO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.

I found a way through the system of my web blocker. However, it's kinda fucked up. I'll explain...when you go to the main CP message board listing I have to click on the name of who posted last. this case it was sopha, then it brings up their profile and the thread that they last posted to, I click on that and wha-la, here I am.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh. If you're behind a firewall at home, it may not work. I've had problems with my firewall and Soulseek not allowing other people behind firewalls in. It usually works if you use your work computer, but not your home computer.

Unfortunately, work is blocking the ports Soulseek uses to communicate. I'll do it from home later and put the machine in the DMZ.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You geek. You have a DMZ at home? :shaky:

On my home router I can specify an IP range that is DMZ. So I'll just take one of those IPs before trying to d/l it.

Where's Cookie? This has to be getting her hot.

Originally posted by teriaki

On my home router I can specify an IP range that is DMZ. So I'll just take one of those IPs before trying to d/l it.

Where's Cookie? This has to be getting her hot.

I already gave her a fill of geektalk for the day. I think she's off smoking a cig now. :D