Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this sat anthony nero @ heaven underwear party

what up again cp, what a awesome summer this has been. can u believe its almost aug already. this is gonna be a great month for myself and nyc. the sexy partys comming back, not to mention new venues and parties starting. nyc i think has spoken, and the scene might make the 180 back to the swing of things.

this sat il be @ heaven-nyc

e mail me for more info anero9dj@aol.com

thanks n be safe

ant nero:rolleyes:

lol no this isnt a gay venue, i dont think, i know they do have a gay party on the 1st floor. but that doesnt stop u goin to vinyl, or goin to tunnel or when i did exit sat with jr. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on now, if im there u know ur gonna have an insane time. right

Originally posted by anthonyn

lol no this isnt a gay venue, i dont think, i know they do have a gay party on the 1st floor. but that doesnt stop u goin to vinyl, or goin to tunnel or when i did exit sat with jr. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on now, if im there u know ur gonna have an insane time. right

I heard once they were going to attempt to do some straight parties...but from the day it opened it was a Gay club. no straight nights at all.

Heard it was pretty nice inside tho..good luck with the party

THE 1st floor is a gay party. kinda how kurfew had the hallway back in the day. i do not cater to one specific crowd, ive done many gay and lesbian parties also. if u r a homaphobe go elsewhere. u guys never complained about the sat nite at exit, when the avg was 3 gay for every 1 straight person, and that party rocked. u know me i love all walks of life. lol thats all thanks

p.s. gay crowds are more into the music/scene/party n do it better then any1 else.

What night is this Saturday?? Because usually the music at Heaven SUCKS!!!! So I'm glad they are having you spin there, rock that shit, the spot would be awesome if someone played the right music! The second floor is awesome at Heaven and very intimate and you could play a multitude of things not just the same old boring shit.

Oh BTW, you don't by any chance have any of your mixes online ?so I could get a clue as to what your sound is that would be awesome!

Ok Just want to Clear some things up here...

Heaven NYC in Chelsea is 100% Gay

It is Gay Owned, Operated and Remains soo...

All 3 Floors on Saturdays Are Gay

Dj Nero and his Amazing Talents were added to compliment the already busy and productive floors.

Heaven on Saturday is well known in the Gay scene as the club with HOT College Guys and Amazing POP - House Music.

Although it is geared specific for a gay audience, everyone is always welcome.