Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron brother qualifications?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Deppnade...Come on you have been an Iron Brother way before CP existed.....I remember when King first introduced us....hahaha! You big Fuck......I promise I will Holla @ you tonight.....

i guess you can say we are the O'G' iron brothers...

Chris...i see that you are sore from massive site injections...i would say to work out and get the soreness out of those 22inch pipes...soreness from the alcohol in the oil in the prop and muscle soreness are 2 totally different things...one is hypertrophy...which builds muscle...the other...that has to do with the site injection...is different...blast those pipes bro...

p.s. the king and I have spoken today...we are soo hot...surf club is the plan for sunday...if that is ok with the Stacked...Chris...get ready for madness...LIStacked brings rage when he comes out...the King brings abs...I bring amps of new formula omnadren...i guess it all makes sense...

Deppnade...yeah...let it be known...I stuck my bicpes last night and today I am fucking struggling....oh shit...it hurts to type....

Deppnade....I have never felt the prop pain like this before.....

Depp....Last night I watched Flat Liners on HBO while sipping a nice Crystal Light and Scoops! hahaha! Hollla!

Originally posted by deppnade

i guess you can say we are the O'G' iron brothers...

Chris...i see that you are sore from massive site injections...i would say to work out and get the soreness out of those 22inch pipes...soreness from the alcohol in the oil in the prop and muscle soreness are 2 totally different things...one is hypertrophy...which builds muscle...the other...that has to do with the site injection...is different...blast those pipes bro...

p.s. the king and I have spoken today...we are soo hot...surf club is the plan for sunday...if that is ok with the Stacked...Chris...get ready for madness...LIStacked brings rage when he comes out...the King brings abs...I bring amps of new formula omnadren...i guess it all makes sense...

Than we are hitting up TEMPS after...............

Originally posted by njbigtime

Than we are hitting up TEMPS after...............

how is it on a Sunday?

bro, this has been too long in the making...i will fcuk any "chick" that is around, plus me and the king have a way of making Gina appear out of water...similiar to the Messiah...when is Dennys bday? sat night or sun night...ill be at factory for classics release party anyway...i have gone to bed maybe 2 sat nights this whole summer...i have chalked that night up as no-sleeptillbrooklyn night...

Stacked and Bigtime...explain to me a typical Sunday...get my blood pumping...i might have to take an omna in each bi head now as i wait for your responses friends...

how is it on a Sunday?

bro, this has been too long in the making...i will fcuk any "chick" that is around, plus me and the king have a way of making Gina appear out of water...similiar to the Messiah...when is Dennys bday? sat night or sun night...ill be at factory for classics release party anyway...i have gone to bed maybe 2 sat nights this whole summer...i have chalked that night up as no-sleeptillbrooklyn night...

Stacked and Bigtime...explain to me a typical Sunday...get my blood pumping...i might have to take an omna in each bi head now as i wait for your responses friends...

Sunday is by far the best day bro. A normal sunday for me is wake up and hit some scoops than off to the beach where i continue to get messed up.....Stay untill like 5, shower and go back to surf. Than off to Temps at like 10:30........you must come and show these kids how it is done....i am not saying names but kids have been soft lately........

Originally posted by njstacked2

Deppnade...yeah...let it be known...I stuck my bicpes last night and today I am fucking struggling....oh shit...it hurts to type....

Deppnade....I have never felt the prop pain like this before.....

Depp....Last night I watched Flat Liners on HBO while sipping a nice Crystal Light and Scoops! hahaha! Hollla!

Stacked, you are struggling because you are human, Jesus had to die for our sins...you can at least be sore...does it stop you...not in the least...you are Stacked...the only kid i know that can do 405 for 12 reps on incline after putting 1.4cc of Ketamine in each medial delt and finishing a bottle of Verve with Bigtime the night previous...

u see that special on the UFC guy that got addicted to pain killers...saw that recently...interesting shit...they should make a special about me...Hot Juicehead that is addicted to Pussy...

Stacked...its on...

Originally posted by stardo

Can wait to see you all Sunday. Especially my lounge chair buddy who i love respect and admire so so so much even though he didnt call me to go to lookers last night!!!!!:D

hi someclown:D

Hi Bigtime

Hi Steph

I should be first on your list to say HI too.........how are things? have not seen you in some time....This is unacceptable..........attendence is required sat and sun this weekend.....................

Originally posted by njbigtime

Sunday is by far the best day bro. A normal sunday for me is wake up and hit some scoops than off to the beach where i continue to get messed up.....Stay untill like 5, shower and go back to surf. Than off to Temps at like 10:30........you must come and show these kids how it is done....i am not saying names but kids have been soft lately........

i totally understand my friend...it shall be shown..you gonna be right there with me my friend?

i totally understand my friend...it shall be shown..you gonna be right there with me my friend?

It will be nice to have some iron brothers next to me... Of late i have to do things on my own.....I have been carrying the whole team this summer.... The odds on me living past 30years old are not looking so good anymore.....LOL

Sorry....Stardo....Lookers was cancelled due to my sore biceps!

Deppnade....Ahhh...these kids will be scared....! hahaha...Factory is for Rookies....please Chris and I have been there done that....We made Factory what it is! Drew...King better show face....I am calling in 6 hours I expect phone on! Still banging girls! great! I gave that up....a while ago...now it is just Court and I! Were you there @ Tempts 3 years ago when the King puked on her from the G? Classic King Story!

Bigtime? These kids think we are joking.....hahahahahaha!

Someclown....We will stage a fight on sunday....

Stephanie...You get MVP Iron Sister! For so many Inner Circle Reasons........