Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron brother qualifications?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stack, the arm is great!!!!!

When you bit me, you must of carried over some fluids that gave me crazy POWER!!!!!!!

Very hepful in my baskektball leauge, tossed fuckers twice my size all over the court fighting for rebounds!!!!!

My team just completed the season as Champs on monday night (great game, won by1) but now I'm ready to give my full attention to partying hard at the shore, had to hold back on sundays due to BB, I'll see at Surf this sunday!!!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

It will be nice to have some iron brothers next to me... Of late i have to do things on my own.....I have been carrying the whole team this summer.... The odds on me living past 30years old are not looking so good anymore.....LOL

screw 30, i hope i make it past this summer...cause i heard trying to swim in the ocean in a hole is cool, or better yet, G'ing out when driving adds excitement to one's night...life is only too fun...

Originally posted by njstacked2

I prefer "Rolling" in the ocean...."After BReakfast Mints" before 11am....Kat food around 1pm....hahahaha!

Drew...I am calling in4.5 hours

Stacked, i am answering in 4 hours 56 minutes, and this better not be Calebb calling my cell piece...

Exactly...two of the Iron Brothers have seriosu significant others....sorry Depp...we iwl find you women though or should I say they will find you!

what about me? LOL.........i dont see you finding one for me

Exactly...two of the Iron Brothers have seriosu significant others....sorry Depp...we iwl find you women though or should I say they will find you!

they will find me when my arms blow up to 23 inches after i put a whole bottle of QV eq in each tri and bi

Bigtime, who needs women when you have Gina ;)

everyone is beautiful to you Bigtime....lolol

You said it stacked...so true so very true....

he dep come lay out with us on Sunday and i will find ya a girlie...although my number 1 is first ( Dave )...so we shall see if he makes the beach this weekend : )

Originally posted by stephanie74

yes I do have a Iron Prince...you may know him Bus.....my man!!! how I love him..a true best friend and soul mate..xoxo how mushy do I sound??

Hey stacked there is nothing like the breakfast of champions...yes??

you have any hot sisters? lol

Originally posted by stephanie74

everyone is beautiful to you Bigtime....lolol

You said it stacked...so true so very true....

he dep come lay out with us on Sunday and i will find ya a girlie...although my number 1 is first ( Dave )...so we shall see if he makes the beach this weekend : )

Dave is a fcuking homo, who never makes it too the beach....screw him........

Yes most girls do love me