Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The I-Rabbit

trancerxn112

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

No...

You still want penis...

But it's def something nice to have on the side...

The things this little thing can do....oh my...:eek:

see this is what i love about being a guy i dont need to spend 10000$ on a battery powered contraption to get myself off... i have a 20V Makita Reciprocating Saw... take off the saw and put a vibrator on it... bam $100 and it does other shit too like cut wood!!! (not that wood)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

see this is what i love about being a guy i dont need to spend 10000$ on a battery powered contraption to get myself off... i have a 20V Makita Reciprocating Saw... take off the saw and put a vibrator on it... bam $100 and it does other shit too like cut wood!!! (not that wood)

Id rather stick the I-Rabbit into my pussy than a saw....and I think a lot of females with agree with me on that one:D

Id rather stick the I-Rabbit into my pussy than a saw....and I think a lot of females with agree with me on that one:D

no faith... havent you ever seen those videos where the chick is getting fucked by some wierd contraption? either way why cant you just stick with your hands... does everything have to be such a process with women... first insert finger warmup, insert dildo, remove dildo, play with clit, insert i-rabbit... etc etc

no faith... havent you ever seen those videos where the chick is getting fucked by some wierd contraption? either way why cant you just stick with your hands... does everything have to be such a process with women... first insert finger warmup, insert dildo, remove dildo, play with clit, insert i-rabbit... etc etc

:laugh:

You have to be a women to understand

One of my friends wants to get this, any reviews on it?

is this the one with the 3 movement settings?

the only reason i know that their is one that exists is because the other day my friend and i were in the village and she said that her friend was all depressed about her 3 yr relationship fell apart.. so we walked into a shop and this guy schooled us on this fuckin thing.. he even put the Fucker in my hand.. i dropped it on the floor and said.. yo.. you don't just put a vibrator in a guys hand...

needless to say.. the friend liked it.. even took it with her to aruba!

something im glad i am not... i dont know what i would do if i had to spend more then 17 seconds on my hair...

You'd spend the rest of the day naked infront of the mirror playing with your tits.

Dee.........................when's your birthday coming up???

predator2.gif

:D

fuckingchair2.gif