Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobs or Ass Lover, pick 1

murrrr

sweetie my skillet has more curves than that......please put that shit away......trying to make it more tan by use of photoshop is not helping either.

Thank you!

:bootysha: management

oh yeah? say it my face --You don't have enough balls to post your BS anywhere but here, much less in person :laugh:

there's plenty of room for more than one fine ass, dumbass. nobody likes whiners.

*yawn*

--I took off the resolution adjustment--as you can see I have no need to fake a tan :finger:

oh yeah? say it my face --You don't have enough balls to post your BS anywhere but here, much less in person :laugh:

there's plenty of room for more than one fine ass, dumbass. nobody likes whiners.

*yawn*

--I took off the resolution adjustment--as you can see I have no need to fake a tan :finger:

look at ms trailer trash trying to act all tough......LOL....i have said it to your face you moron and i'll say it again.....hahaha

let me offer you a complimentry desert....we have a special for the mentally challenged today :biggrin:

attachment.php?attachmentid=37002

Guest gabo
look at ms trailer trash trying to act all tough......LOL....i have said it to your face you moron and i'll say it again.....hahaha

let me offer you a complimentry desert....we have a special for the mentally challenged today :biggrin:

I would love to see you to beat each others ass getting naked in the process... Diabolique aim for her panties!

Guest gabo

u need one of u totally bent over

YOU? calling me, trailer trash.. :laugh: Don't lie AGAIN. you can't even speak to me, except when you get drunk and try to pick a fight with me. I just ignore your drunken stupidness. Only trashy chicks like you start fights ;)

You know my trust fund is maturing in just a few months. I wunder how many trailers I can buy with that :laugh: Ima gonna get me a lifetime pass to the jerry springer show! yeeehaaaw! :rolleyes:

The only reason you ever took that pic is bcuz you got tired of seeing threads started about me, about my butt, and you wanted the attention. Honey, you can have it without being a cunt about it. I'm not a bullying sociopath like you. I leave you alone for that very reason, in case you haven't noticed. ;)

Ladyshady's booty is CP best ass, IMO mjm

YOU? calling me, trailer trash.. :laugh: Don't lie AGAIN. you can't even speak to me, except when you get drunk and try to pick a fight with me. I just ignore your drunken stupidness. Only trashy chicks like you start fights ;)

You know my trust fund is maturing in just a few months. I wunder how many trailers I can buy with that :laugh: Ima gonna get me a lifetime pass to the jerry springer show! yeeehaaaw! :rolleyes:

The only reason you ever took that pic is bcuz you got tired of seeing threads started about me, about my butt, and you wanted the attention. Honey, you can have it without being a cunt about it. I'm not a bullying sociopath like you. I leave you alone for that very reason, in case you haven't noticed. ;)

This situation between you both is getting out of control

Guest gabo
This situation between you both is getting out of control
I agree. you ladies need to start ignoring each other and stop making jabs about whos a slut and who hates each other more.lets chill and talk about box.

YOU? calling me, trailer trash.. :laugh: Don't lie AGAIN. you can't even speak to me, except when you get drunk and try to pick a fight with me. I just ignore your drunken stupidness. Only trashy chicks like you start fights

You know my trust fund is maturing in just a few months. I wunder how many trailers I can buy with that :laugh: Ima gonna get me a lifetime pass to the jerry springer show! yeeehaaaw!

the only reason you ever took that pic is bcuz you got tired of seeing threads started about me, about my butt, and you wanted the attention. Honey, you can have it without being a cunt about it. I'm not a bullying sociopath like you. I leave you alone for that very reason, in case you haven't noticed.

this is not about who has the best ass you big dummy. i call it like i see it. if you post a pic at least it should be one that you didn't photoCHOP...what's up with that? what ever you have you should be proud of it. and trailer trash have trust funds? ......that's nice cover to your job being a prostitute.......how long did it take you to come up with that???? next time i see you i'll make it a point again to come talk to your sorry ass....but for the love of god don't run away again.....oh and uh....thanks for following all threads that i post on ........if only my stalker was better looking :shake:attachment.php?attachmentid=35395 yeah i'm real jealous of the ONE appreciation thread you keep hangin on to....LOL

All I said was I prefer ass. She came here and started s**t. I'm just telling her to STFU if she's just here to insult. Are you guys that dense that you can't see that?

guess so.

rach, could you uh, take down those old pix in your test forum you saved of me from 3 years ago? it's wack that you saved pix you took of me, and posted them, sometimes under an alter ego... thanks. I put you on my ignore list, so whatever u just said ^^^ :deadfish:

All I said was I prefer ass. She came here and started s**t. I'm just telling her to STFU if she's just here to insult. Are you guys that dense that you can't see that?

guess so.

rach, could you uh, take down those old pix in your test forum you saved of me from 3 years ago? it's wack that you saved pix you took of me, and posted them, sometimes under an alter ego... thanks.

:rolleyes:

guess so.

rach, could you uh, take down those old pix in your test forum you saved of me from 3 years ago? it's wack that you saved pix you took of me, and posted them, sometimes under an alter ego... thanks.

an alter-ego.....riiiight.....paranoid much? all i did was posted my opinion.....does it bother you THAT much? that's lame......sorry that untouched photo of you bothers you......as my test thread clearly states "STAY OUT"....that was meant for you....but you still have to go there because you are incredibly obsessed with me...and puttin gme on your ignore list is only causing more work for YOU because of your obsession.....it's really sick christina....