Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey George My B-day Is 8/7 Can I Have My Party @MERGE

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

AHHHH DERRR THEN WHY EVEN SUGGEST TO ME PMING HIM? :confused:

HE NEEDS TO GO INTO HIS OPTIONS AND SET IT UP WHERE WHEN HE RECEIVES A PM A BOX POPS UP AND ALERTS HIM!

I was being sarcastic thats why there is a ;) at the end.

:hat:

Originally posted by kostaP

Are you gonna invite John Holmes and 555-1212???

After all it is your birfday!!!

Happy early b-day.

why of course.......but they wouldn't have the balls to show face and come over to me anyway! they'll just stalk me the whole fcukin night! lol :eek:

ALRIGHT! :D I'LL PM YOU OR KOSTA! LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS! THANK UUUUU

yea go PM Kosta BIG STUFF, sorry Kosta i had too

kostaP wrote on 07-23-2003 07:29 AM:

She deserves it by all means/ I think its hysterical, as do a shitload of other people. The housepig4real was great. I hope you enjoyed my sniper comments as much as the other board members. Keep fucking with this pig, she needs to learnrespect and stop picking on people for no reason. I hate the fact that she keeps dropping my name. I saw her once at Merge and called her out. she was very embarassed. She now thinks were fucking friends or something, I fuckin hate losers like that where if you know there name they think your fucking best friends, Pathtic loser problem couldnt buy a friend with her trust fund bullshit. By the way she probably does have a trust fund set up by the doctor that fucked up her gimp arm/hand. It happened to this kid i went to school with and he got 5 mil. Id rather have both hands.

Just trying to feed you some ammo. Ill keep an eye on her saturday and have my buddies take pics so you can fuck with her, Please dont rat em out though!!!!

Kosta.

Originally posted by ml2k3

Let me know what we can do for you:D

WOW GEORGE IS THIS TRUE????

kostaP wrote on 07-23-2003 07:29 AM:

She deserves it by all means/ I think its hysterical, as do a shitload of other people. The housepig4real was great. I hope you enjoyed my sniper comments as much as the other board members. Keep fucking with this pig, she needs to learnrespect and stop picking on people for no reason. I hate the fact that she keeps dropping my name. I saw her once at Merge and called her out. she was very embarassed. She now thinks were fucking friends or something, I fuckin hate losers like that where if you know there name they think your fucking best friends, Pathtic loser problem couldnt buy a friend with her trust fund bullshit. By the way she probably does have a trust fund set up by the doctor that fucked up her gimp arm/hand. It happened to this kid i went to school with and he got 5 mil. Id rather have both hands.

Just trying to feed you some ammo. Ill keep an eye on her saturday and have my buddies take pics so you can fuck with her, Please dont rat em out though!!!!

Kosta.

Originally posted by johnholmes

Keep dropping names pig

Your a nobody always have been always will be a bullshit artist

EVER THINK HE SAID THAT SHIT TO YOU TO GAIN YOUR TRUST SO YOU MIGHT REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY TO HIM! LOL EVER THINK THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SET UP? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by johnholmes

Keep dropping names pig

Your a nobody always have been always will be a bullshit artist

WOW YOU BLEW UP KOSTA'S SPOT AND CAUGHT HIM TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME.....THAT MAKES ME A NOBODY? NO! THAT JUST PROVES THAT I CAN'T BE NICE TO ANYONE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A BACK STABBING PRICK!

AND THIS MY FRIEND IS WHY I AM AN OPINIONATED ASSHOLE WHO TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!!!! I DID NOTHING TO KOSTA I HAVE BEEN SOOO KOOL AND NICE TO HIM AND HE FCUKS ME OVER AND TALKS SHIT ABOUT ME TO YOU! :nono:

WHATEVER MY LIFE WILL GO ON! HE'S GONNA HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ANTHONY! GEORGE! ETC! WHY HE DID THAT!

AND REMEMBER I AM SOMEBODY BECAUSE IF I WASN'T YOU WOULDN'T BE SO OBSESSED WITH ME AND MAKE SUCH GREAT ATTEMPTS TO BRING ME DOWN!

BRING ME DOWN ALL YOU WANT! WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER! LOL THAT STILL DOESN'T ELIMINATE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A BIGGER LOSER THEN WHAT YOU MAKE ME OUT TO BE! YEAH WHATEVER I SAID MY PEACE I AM DONE WITH YOU! AND I'M SURE RIGHT ABOUT NOW KOSTA DEF. WANTS TO KILL YOU AS WELL! :laugh:

EVER THINK HE SAID THAT SHIT TO YOU TO GAIN YOUR TRUST SO YOU MIGHT REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY TO HIM! LOL EVER THINK THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SET UP? :rolleyes:

Yea i am sure that along with all the other pms i gotten bashing you and egging me on was all a set up hoping i'd say who i am. :rolleyes: I love how you try to turn everything around to make it look not as bad on u or u meant t o do it . BLAHAHAHAH