Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey George My B-day Is 8/7 Can I Have My Party @MERGE

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WOW GEORGE IS THIS TRUE????

kostaP wrote on 07-23-2003 07:29 AM:

She deserves it by all means/ I think its hysterical, as do a shitload of other people. The housepig4real was great. I hope you enjoyed my sniper comments as much as the other board members. Keep fucking with this pig, she needs to learnrespect and stop picking on people for no reason. I hate the fact that she keeps dropping my name. I saw her once at Merge and called her out. she was very embarassed. She now thinks were fucking friends or something, I fuckin hate losers like that where if you know there name they think your fucking best friends, Pathtic loser problem couldnt buy a friend with her trust fund bullshit. By the way she probably does have a trust fund set up by the doctor that fucked up her gimp arm/hand. It happened to this kid i went to school with and he got 5 mil. Id rather have both hands.

Just trying to feed you some ammo. Ill keep an eye on her saturday and have my buddies take pics so you can fuck with her, Please dont rat em out though!!!!

Kosta.

No its not true. Anyone can type that all you have to do is change the name of the person you quoted.

Originally posted by johnholmes

Yea i am sure that along with all the other pms i gotten bashing you and egging me on was all a set up hoping i'd say who i am. :rolleyes: I love how you try to turn everything around to make it look not as bad on u or u meant t o do it . BLAHAHAHAH

SORRY I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO WITH KOSTA I DON'T BELIEVE HE WROTE THAT! JOHN YOU ARE A SICK FCUK! ABOUT POSTING THE SO CALLED OTHER PM'S YOU GOT EGGING YOU ON! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON SPERM AND CROAK IN A FAG SEX BOOTH!