Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of July - Shore clubs??

Just heard this question and got me thinking....

With 4th of July being on a Wednesday this year, when are most people celebrating...before or after?

Any of the shore clubs (Surf, Merge, XS) having anything during the week? I'm off the 4th to the 9th, so hoping it's after and that there will be something going on during the week.

Anyone know?

addaboy

Hey! Yes they are going to be open during the week! I know that on the July 3rd that KTU is going to be there live, and then that Sun KTU is going to be at Tempts! They dont know what is is planed yet to early to tell, but when I found out I'll fill ya in!

LATER GATOR,

LAURIE cwm38.gif

Originally posted by laurie619:

Hey! Yes they are going to be open during the week! I know that on the July 3rd that KTU is going to be there live, and then that Sun KTU is going to be at Tempts! They dont know what is is planed yet to early to tell, but when I found out I'll fill ya in!

LATER GATOR,

LAURIE cwm38.gif

KTU is going to be where on July 3rd? Definitely put up any info you find...even on Tempts...I won't be there (not supposed to go there), but others might want the info.

Thanks.

addaboy

Originally posted by thesandman:

I have the 5th and 6th off and will be down the shore. I want to go out all week long till I am shot....

I hear ya -I'm off the same days..that whole week is going to be sick. I better be prepared to have a good time and drop a lot of dough!

The weeknd before. Tuesday night (3rd) will be treated like a Sat night at all the Seaside Clubs. Actual Specifics not know as far as tracks acts ect. Just knwo I am scheduled to work Sat Sun Tues and Wed @ Temps. Surf Club will be mobbed on the 3rd and 4th. See everyone at the beach! cwm11.gif

Originally posted by laurie619:

whoops sorry about that they are going to be at XS LIVE.

LAURIE

Glad you remembered - I'm going to try and avoid anywhere KTU is, but it will be hard.

You know how they keep throwing those KTU t-shirts off the stages and stuff. Somehow I manage to catch a few - Anyone want 'em???

OK does anyone know if its the weekend before or after that the 4th will be celebrated -need to know when to book rooms-help please!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Archived