Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 MORE DAYS AND COUNTING...............

I heard it's gonna be opening around 9PM. I'll be sure to be there nice and early so my VIP card will actually be useful.

Originally posted by thesandman:

Saturday, what time do you think the joint opens? I have the VIP but don't believe it will do anything... lots of hype..

Chris

Originally posted by jarmenio:

I will be there Saturday to see what all the hype is about.

I'm with you bro I'll go check it out to see what all the hype is but I know for a fact I'll end up at the end of the night 1-1:30 at Tempts.

I want to hear this sounsystem and I also know one of the mangers probaly will get to drink for free.I hope they stamp you like Xs and Tempts

I will be there on Saturday. Are we thinking that the line is going to be ridiculously long? What time is everyone planning on going? I hope it is a good time and not a dissapointment!

I would want too, but I stayed down at the shore last Sunday to go to Tempts and it was pretty dead. It kind of wasn't worth it for me because I had to get up at the crack of dawn to go to work. I got to sleep on the train - but still...

I am always down for Surf Club happy hour though... cwm32.gif

Originally posted by nightprincess2:

Are you going Sat. or Sun ?

I AM DEFINETLY GOING SATURDAY AND MAYBE SUNDAY. I'LL BE DOWN THE SHORE REAL EARLY ON SATURDAY TO LAY OUT ON THE BEACH AND CATCH SOME RAYS (WEATHER PERMITTING). AND THAT NIGHT I'LL BE AT MERGE..... ALL NIGHT.

Originally posted by tempkid:

I'm with you bro I'll go check it out to see what all the hype is but I know for a fact I'll end up at the end of the night 1-1:30 at Tempts.

I want to hear this sounsystem and I also know one of the mangers probaly will get to drink for free.I hope they stamp you like Xs and Tempts

NO RE-ENTRY MY FRIEND!

------------------

"Waiting for Danny's Next Mix....JONESING!"

Originally posted by tempkid:

NO RE-ENTRY MY FRIEND!

------------------

"Waiting for Danny's Next Mix....JONESING!"

Archived