1. 1. Christina or Britney ??

• Christina
    • Britney

Originally posted by djjonstephen

hotter or better all around performer

hotter - britney

better performer and girl I'd like to get with more - christina

I Agree Brit is def a hottie

But Christina can SING her ass off....she's so raunchy and real... where in a sense I see Brit being a fake chick...and she really can't sing at all...I mean like LIVE she can't sing

:D

I think the only hype bout britt is that shes like a "sweet innocent looking girl" when Christina is jus like THIS IS ME FUCK YOU ALL IF U DON'T LIKE IT

Like I said...I like a girl who's real and who's into her own person than being what the media wants her to be

christina can most definitely sing her ass off... and i love her music... britney, not so much... but we're talkin LOOKS here... and christina doesnt hold a candle to britney... she looks like a fucking rat.

but we've been over this 10000000000x ....

no point in doing it again :D

im a hard core xtina fan...goin to her concert on the 16th!!!!!! so excited...now...

I think xtina has potential to be gorgeous!! But shes at a weird stage right now shes trying to find herself...as an artist...Xtina is AMAZING! her album is insane!! its soooo good!!! She doesnt care what people say and shes real thats what makes her sexy and a great performer/artist.

Britney is gorgeous obviously no one can deny that its a fact lol...but as an artist shes kind of weak, shes still in that 16 yr old pop category, buttt her new album is coming out and I canttt wait cause its def goin to be awesome, I hope...her last album was almost there....

but for now...Britney has my vote on looks...but she better watch out cause as sooon as xtina gets her sh*t together shes goin to be hotter than anyone can imagine!