Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Board Dinner Meetup @ Executive Penthouse

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Im going to see if I can get the admission waved....but drinks and strippers I can't really do anything about...those bitches are ruthless

Nice...........this is looking more interesting now.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let you all know:

At the Penthouse Executive Club, our entertainment fee is $20, i will waive that fee for members of CP who would like to come to this event. As well, our executive currency has an exchange rate . . .

Our drink prices range from $8-15 dollars.

Our table dances are $20 (plus your hopefully added extra gratuity for the entertainer).

Our private rooms range from $200-1200 for the first hour, prices are negotiable, and party packages are available (open bar, food, etc).

Our restaurant, Robert's Steakhouse, requires reservations in advance as it is only a 40-seat restaurant. The average price per plate there will start at about $75, plus tax/gratuity. All entertainment fees at the door are waived as guests at our restaurant, and after dinner, you are more than welcome to enjoy the entertainment.

If anyone has any further questions, I can be reached in my office @ the club from 10-6. The number is 212.245.0002.

We pride ourselves on being upscale . . . we maintain a strict dress code for the gentlemen - if you don't come with a collared shirt, you will be required to buy one of ours in order to gain entry . . . no sneaks, no hats etc - it is the doorman's discretion entirely.

We are located at 603 W. 45th street (on the corner of 11th avenue).

Thanks,

Brandie

Im going to see if I can get the admission waved....but drinks and strippers I can't really do anything about...those bitches are ruthless

There is no way the drinks and dances will be waived . . . with comped admission, the club has to make $$ from your group SOMEhow.

As for the 'bitches being ruthless' . . . they get their money from people paying for the dances . . . if I had to take my clothes off for a living, I wouldn't want to give away comped dances either. We give comped dances for our bachelors or high rollers, etc - those who have already spent $$$$ at the club on the girls :)

Brandie

Well, there's no sense in free lapdances. 1/2 the fun is giving away your hardearned money.

Originally posted by spragga25

As always,

Many thanks to my fellow St. Anthony's alum Brandie for the info and the hookup. :)

Now that all the real info is there....if people are interested...sign on up!

Ragga's gonna seeeeee boobies!!! :D :D

np TRACK STAR! :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

*bump* because the date is nearing. will we meet up for a few beforehand somewhere with cheap drinks???

:idea::half:

when is this shit again? I might try to make it but fri nights are hard fo rme.