Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey whatever happened to...

lilliz77

Originally posted by lilliz77

Jungle music? Not sure if you guys had that genre of music down there but we had it here for a while. Not really a big fan of it, and it was definately hard to dance to, maybe thats why it didn't last.

You can find it here , when a Rave is organized (global gathering , candyland etc ) .

I can't keep up with the beat aswell , toooooooo Hardcore for me i guess . :cool:

Originally posted by absolutv

i def agree

thats why i love it so much...:aright:

Ok 2 things, heavy metal of electrical music I think is known as Industrial Music, like Front 242 and Lords of Acid (which btw both I love)

2nd thing IMO DnB is a little slower and techier than Jungle...Jungle to me is more or less a higher beat per minute. I like both but DnB I am able to jam to more, where as Jungle I am just moving my head cause my feet are like wtf? lol!

Originally posted by lilliz77

Ok 2 things, heavy metal of electrical music I think is known as Industrial Music, like Front 242 and Lords of Acid (which btw both I love)

2nd thing IMO DnB is a little slower and techier than Jungle...Jungle to me is more or less a higher beat per minute. I like both but DnB I am able to jam to more, where as Jungle I am just moving my head cause my feet are like wtf? lol!

yes i agree with you there is a diff btw jungle & d&b..

you dont hear much jungle these days..

we do have monthly drum&bass parties here hosted by beatcamp..indat who posts on the board is part of it...

as far as the metal reference...

dark drum & bass soundz just as evil as death metal

There is a huge difference between Jungle and D-n-B.

I can groove to most music and love the funkiness of jungle. Some of the stuff Bad boy Bill did about 3 or 4 years back was great.

Speaking of Chicago, my favorite Jungle track is a song called Jungle Monster ( I think)- which has sampling of Black Water by the Doobie Brothers.

I'd like to hear some funky Dixieland

Pretty mama come and take me by the hand

By the hand, take me by the hand pretty mama

Come and dance with your daddy all night long

I want to honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk

With you all night long

I think it was produced around Chicago.

Lilli , do you know this song? When are you moving down?

Originally posted by erickamikaze

There is a huge difference between Jungle and D-n-B.

I can groove to most music and love the funkiness of jungle. Some of the stuff Bad boy Bill did about 3 or 4 years back was great.

Speaking of Chicago, my favorite Jungle track is a song called Jungle Monster ( I think)- which has sampling of Black Water by the Doobie Brothers.

I'd like to hear some funky Dixieland

Pretty mama come and take me by the hand

By the hand, take me by the hand pretty mama

Come and dance with your daddy all night long

I want to honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk

With you all night long

I think it was produced around Chicago.

Lilli , do you know this song? When are you moving down?

it sounds familiar, I am sure if I heard it I would recognize it...

I will be there this week, Wed-SUnday and hopefully if things go as planned, I will be moving at the end of this month (crossing my fingers). Hope to see you out and about.

Liz :)

Since you will be here on Friday, plan on coming up to Ft. Lauderdale @ Venu for a great night of music. You will have a chance to experience the other parts of South Florida besides just SoBe. Plus it looks like there will be a good number of CP'ers at the party. Good Luck

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Since you will be here on Friday, plan on coming up to Ft. Lauderdale @ Venu for a great night of music. You will have a chance to experience the other parts of South Florida besides just SoBe. Plus it looks like there will be a good number of CP'ers at the party. Good Luck

I'll be there with Flip and themrs. I will be sure to introduce myself.