Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best sound system???

Arc's system is currently the best in NY, Twilo hands down the best in recent years. SF's is good but it does'nt compare to twilo's. What do you think of Turbo Sound a recent conversation with a dj who's played on the phazons' and the other big name systems told me it was by far his favorite.

Octagon HAD HORRIBLE SOUND,

esp when they would throw partys there pile a shit load of speakers on the dance floor and just turn them up so loud that that they screached,

what ever happened to octagon? wasent "Pearl" there?

is pearl still there?

But whatever that shit was so long ago, last time i was there was for a party by smooth groove,

if rentavated that be a cool ass space, i always lvoed it there, LAyout wise, so dark n dirty, so many stairs n hallways, n shit,

n the circle dance floor and the catwalks that wrapped around them were cool for people watching on the dance floor.

Originally posted by jonhenry

jus curious what ever thinks is the best system they have heard??? mines has to b sf's new one although i hear this system they rent for lunataruim is intense, think its a vdox

There's this Place in Jersey Called SOUNDGARDEN, I can hear the Bass from the Gardey state parkway and that's 5 miles away:blank:

Originally posted by jonhenry

jus curious what ever thinks is the best system they have heard??? mines has to b sf's new one although i hear this system they rent for lunataruim is intense, think its a vdox

Place in Jersey Called SOUND GARDEN LODI NJ Check it out:dj:

Originally posted by bleachblond420

I remember seeing a article in Time mag (I think it was Time) about Twilo's system being clearest, loudest soundsystem in the world. They broke down the technology and explained why it sounded so clear.

i actually walked past twilo today, and the doors were open, they were doing construction in there, the only thing still there is those big white poles, there was a few people there doing construction and paperwork, they talked about how exciting they were about spirit opening, im like you guys have no clue how much money you could make here if u make it just like twilo was, they guy was all confused and gave me this whatever look, oh boy :laugh: