Wet & Wild Fridays @ SF

Friday August 8th 2003

Clubkrazy presents the all new Wet and Wild Fridays at Sound Factory

$1,000 Wet T shirt contest hosted by KTU's Vic Latino

Music by:

Riz , Sizzahands, Joey Jammz, and Rob Sense

Ladies FREE before 12

18 to party 21 to drink

Say you're on the Clubkrazy guest list for reduced admission and access to our VIP area

Sound Factory is located at 618 w46th st in NYC

Image001.jpg

Originally posted by wkndwarrior

can we smoke inside?...how much to get in,. reg & list price...how many floors will be open...?....this is not going to be a KTU thing now every fri., is it?...

cant answer any of the other ?'s but at least on sundays you can smoke in the enclosed room up on level 4

Originally posted by berniec

cant answer any of the other ?'s but at least on sundays you can smoke in the enclosed room up on level 4

i was there the last time in april and i smoked on the 3rd floor all morning and afternoon sunday...they dont give a fuck..on saturdays/sundays...thats why i was asking..thanx tho kid..:D

Originally posted by wkndwarrior

can we smoke inside?...how much to get in,. reg & list price...how many floors will be open...?....this is not going to be a KTU thing now every fri., is it?...

You can smoke upstairs, girls are free till 12 and $15 after. Guys are $25 and $20 on the clubkrazy guest list (advanced line skip tickets are available for $20), all floors are open, KTU is there to host the wet T shirt contest. Depending on how the party goes is how many times they will be there. We are going to get some new local talent in there in the future. As for right now we want to pack the place with girls. Will be a great time. Any other questions PM or email me...

Originally posted by girlzluvme

i was there the last time in april and i smoked on the 3rd floor all morning and afternoon sunday...they dont give a fuck..on saturdays/sundays...thats why i was asking..thanx tho kid..:D

ya thats still the same on sat/sundays - they really dont give a shit...but somehow i think they are gonna be tighter with this new friday party...

Originally posted by caponeslistao

This party is a different vibe then the saturday night party.

ya i kinda envision its security being run as a cross between rikers island and nazi germany lol

but its all good, less probs on fri nites just mean less heat for the sunday party