Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This deserves some attention...

groovefire

from the blueboard....

Tom Stephan AKA SUPERCHUMBO

@ Orange

Tuesday August 26th

If you have not heard Tom he just did last weeks Essential Mix for BBC1 he plays the Tribal madness in the same vain as Tenaglia.

Tom has been dying to play Boston for sometime especially after the buzz that was built around the fact that he was supposedly going to play Avaland last month or the month before.. But Donald Glaude played instead.

So if we can ride on the tails of that hype it should be nothing less than an out and out booze fest... Those of you that have been to the Q6 gigs know what thats about...

This is a coup for the little people so I would ask that you support this event please!

-John

The Sean Cusick parties at Orange were really, really fun. First one was one of the most fun times I've had out all year. This one should be good too... just try not to step on the DJ Whores, they're everywhere.

How about we get mackavisciously drunk and still go to work the next day :idea:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The Sean Cusick parties at Orange were really, really fun. First one was one of the most fun times I've had out all year. This one should be good too... just try not to step on the DJ Whores, they're everywhere.

How about we get mackavisciously drunk and still go to work the next day :idea:

Everytime I go to Boston on a weekday and have to work the next day, I end up strolling in at 10am. I'm planning ahead for this one and at least saying I have a dr appt and can't be in till noon :)

Originally posted by mizlissa

I only wish I could stroll in late.

At the 3 minute mark they call your house.

10 minutes and you're suspended.

Verizon IS the root of all evil.

GOOD GOD HOW MUCH CAN ONE PERSON POSSIBLY TALK ABOUT THEIR WORKPLACE!?!?!

This post is in clear violation of Rule #1 - BE MORE FUNNY!!! It is not funny, and it's really starting to get to me. Please return to JV messageboard life, practice hard, eat your vegetables, take your vitamins, and come back when you're up for the challange. It's nothing to be ashamed of, Michael Jordan got cut from varsity his Junior year of high school and look at him now. Maybe you could be the Michael Jordan of messageboards, but right now you're posting like the kid who always got wedgies in gym class and was never invited to the parties, BECAUSE HE WASN'T FUNNY!

Let's not talk about the system at the Kells. It isn't really a 'system' it's just speakers really. Still, it's very tolerable.

I hope these dates come through. People cancel on parties like this all the time and that'd be a shame. If they do show though, it'll be fucking awesome... good time on a Tuesday :pint: