How many languages can you . . .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

MOn DIeu!

Il y a beaucoup des persons qui parles le francais!

Comment vous avais apprendrais ca? A l'ecole? est pour combien d'annees est-ce que vous avais pris la langue?

(it's been a while)

A while?....lol... it seems pretty sharp to me.

nice :aright:

MOn DIeu!

Comment vous avais apprendrais ca? A l'ecole? est pour combien d'annees est-ce que vous avais pris la langue?

(it's been a while)

J'ai appris le français dans l'université. (2 années.) Et tu?

cyprus is nice but cuz the island is divided you see so many abandoned bldgs everywere from the turks who left to remind everyone of the tension.

i had some good times there.

best food, best time.

that's the life

Originally posted by iamme

Ever been to Cyprus??? Cyprus was my favorite place when i was a kid! I really miss it, SO MANY GOOD TIMES. Used to have a house there but my parents sold it :(

Paphos, Ianapa, Nicosia, Limassol!!! :D

MOn DIeu!

(it's been a while)

J'apprends que le peu français je savent par ma famille ;)

i speak arabic fluently (read and write perfectly, any dialect).

my russian is pretty good as well.

right now i'm working on italian. having studied latin and german, i am finding italian to be easy.

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . speak (not including English) and what are they???

I speak Turkish

know a little French

Italian (love this language, wish I could learn more)

Latin even though it isn't a spoken language but rather written

Spanish eeny weeny bit of it

But the last 4 I have forgotten somewhat :(

Originally posted by nyckitty69

cyprus is nice but cuz the island is divided you see so many abandoned bldgs everywere from the turks who left to remind everyone of the tension.

i had some good times there.

best food, best time.

that's the life

Damn TURKS :mad::banghead:;):tongue:

Damn sassa you know alot of languages . . . have you majored in languages. I know one of my friends knows the same languages as you do. He is a language freak.

I like learning languages but currently:( I have no time and learning on your own with those tapes are def not the same as studyin it in a different country or in like a college classroom

lol, the sad thing is my parents think i don't know enough. my dad speaks 8, my mother 7.

i was dragged around the world half my life, hence why i speak so many...

Originally posted by sassa

lol, the sad thing is my parents think i don't know enough. my dad speaks 8, my mother 7.

i was dragged around the world half my life, hence why i speak so many...

wow real nice . . I wish I was dragged around the world haha, well just to see different regions :( lucky biatch :tongue:

wow real nice . . I wish I was dragged around the world haha, well just to see different regions :( lucky biatch :tongue:

:) not really. there's a big difference between just travelling/sightseeing and actually living in a foreign place. you have to change mentally, physically, etc. get used to a new environment, culture, language, etc...it's not easy.

i am trying to learn turkish now. damn hard, but now at least i know when people aree talking about me :D

Originally posted by sassa

i am trying to learn turkish now. damn hard, but now at least i know when people aree talking about me :D

haha that is the best . . . no one thinks I'm turkish at all. One time I was at Centro Fly and these 2 turkish dudes were talking shit abt me and my girls and I butted in and they were like woah. Our luck the only Turkish girl here . . . :laugh: before ppl speak they should be careful b/c you really can't tell what language ppl speak now adays . . esp turkish, there is no true defining characteristic of a turk, we all look so different ya know . . .

BTW good luck with Turkish. I learned it in School, even though my folks speak it but never taught me :jerkoff: . . . SOme words are like 15 syllables long and all the grammatical bs, I wish I learned Turkish first and not english . Compared to Turkish, English is a joke in my opinion :tongue: