Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can u poop while running?

Evan

Originally posted by trancerxn112

you cant, i actually read this entire article on anal sex and it goes into the detailed function of your digestive tract and your body needs to be relaxed to shit because theres like these three muscles that each stretch and close in order for you to go...

Not true..............I saw a clip from CKY. This kid ate 18 Ex-Lax and went jogging, OHHHH he WAS able to do it alright.

Originally posted by ou812

Not true..............I saw a clip from CKY. This kid ate 18 Ex-Lax and went jogging, OHHHH he WAS able to do it alright.

a Laxative actually forces the intestine and digestive track to "relax" thats why they call it a laxative, under normal circumstances the muscles have to be at a certain condition in order to poop... as far as i know but i could be wrong.

Originally posted by ou812

Um. Is everyone missing the video clip I posted from CKY above that SHOWS the guy shitting after eating those 18 exlaxes?

Here is is again: http://tinyurl.com/j0co

Edit: oh. Why didn't anyone tell me it didn't work. I reposted a shorter url name to the video.

Evan