Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queens vs. Brooklyun

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Of fuck off nigga . . BROOKLYN ROCKS . . . :tongue: and you know it. . you ain't even a real queens dude . . get your ass hauling back to R.I. BIATCH . . . :rolleyes::jerkoff:

btw, I know most of you peeps are queens, but BK is still the shit :finger:

See this dumb bk bitch posts under my name......great representation they got over there in the stank ass armpit of the city

Fuck off nigga . . BROOKLYN ROCKS . . . :tongue: and you know it. . you ain't even a real queens dude . . get your ass hauling back to R.I. BIATCH . . . :rolleyes::jerkoff:

That was jon who posted, he loves bk and his russian ho's . .

Originally posted by fierydesire

Fuck off nigga . . BROOKLYN ROCKS . . . :tongue: and you know it. . you ain't even a real queens dude . . get your ass hauling back to R.I. BIATCH . . . :rolleyes::jerkoff:

That was jon who posted, he loves bk and his russian ho's . .

Born in the city and still livin in the city........the haitus dont mean shit

Ever been on a "brookluyn date" Z? Its a dinner at Wendy's with late night launching bottle rockets at the chinese food take-out store

Ever been on a "brookluyn date" Z? Its a dinner at Wendy's with late night launching bottle rockets at the chinese food take-out store

:laugh: :laugh:

Im gonna shut my mouth on this one.....Manhattan anyone :)

and you know oh too well . . . :rolleyes: haha where do you pull this shit out of your ass :laugh:

At least Wendy's is classier than your white castle dates haha

hiatus my ass, more like your whole life up there, dude :jerkoff: go back to your native state, we don't want some stank asses in NYC period whether it be bk or queens . . PEACE

and its MOTHER EFFIN BROOKLYN YOU TART :finger:

and its MOTHER EFFIN BROOKLYN YOU TART :finger:

Is that how you spell it?

Never gave a shit before, why should I start now?

btw....dont speak up for queens, you aint queens so stop frontin like we give a shit what the brooksloppy soap pad wants to say

might be a decent match if the town had some heart

Originally posted by magellanmax

:laugh: Only New Yorkers can pull this thread off....:laugh:

Wanna hear a NYC joke?

::knock, knock

Who's there?

::brooklyn

Brooklyn who?

::nevermind, you sound like you you're from Queens.....Imma run away like the bitch I was raised to be

:hat:

Is that how you spell it?

Never gave a shit before, why should I start now?

btw....dont speak up for queens, you aint queens so stop frontin like we give a shit what the brooksloppy soap pad wants to say

might be a decent match if the town had some heart

that might be the dumbest thing I heard (brooksloppy soap pad). . . :laugh::confused: . . shit you are losin it

I ain't tryin to be queens, I representing for NYC my home cause I'm a true NEW YORKER and your not, like I said before get the steppin wannabe queens cat

oh and another thing . . . decent match HA! Queens ain't no match for Brooklyn, never was and never will be so get your shit straight

that might be the dumbest thing I heard (brooksloppy soap pad). . . :laugh::confused: . . shit you are losin it

I ain't tryin to be queens, I representing for NYC my home cause I'm a true NEW YORKER and your not, like I said before get the steppin wannabe queens cat

oh and another thing . . . decent match HA! Queens ain't no match for Brooklyn, never was and never will be so get your shit straight

dont you live in queens? :rolleyes:

I was born here just like you were so fuck that.......

anyways......queens vs. brooklawn? no match

lets see.......

nas vs. jay-z

nas

E vs. L

E

Greeks vs. Turks

Greeks

Strip Clubs vs. Dive Bars

Strip Clubs

Forest Hills vs. BK Heights

Forest Hills