Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queens vs. Brooklyun

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I was born here just like you were so fuck that.......

anyways......queens vs. brooklawn? no match

lets see.......

nas vs. jay-z

nas

E vs. L

E

Greeks vs. Turks

Greeks

Strip Clubs vs. Dive Bars

Strip Clubs

Forest Hills vs. BK Heights

Forest Hills

Queenz-juice vs. BK-pussy

Queenz-juice

You were born here, big deal . . . u still didn't grow up here, what you know of is 2 years of livin here hahahahah

first off Forest Hills in no match for BK heights haha that's a joke right . . . there is no comparison :laugh:

What did you forget about Biggie you tool? hahah

Turks and Greeks what a dumb thing to bring in :rolleyes:

Queens has Strip clubs: bwhahaha

L train . . I love how you exclude the other lines which rock all your stank ass queens lines

Queens juice haha . . whatever that means, but do u not forget you dibble and dabble in the BK pun my dear . . . :laugh::finger:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

You were born here, big deal . . . u still didn't grow up here, what you know of is 2 years of livin here hahahahah

first off Forest Hills in no match for BK heights haha that's a joke right . . . there is no comparison :laugh:

What did you forget about Biggie you tool? hahah

Turks and Greeks what a dumb thing to bring in :rolleyes:

Queens has Strip clubs: bwhahaha

L train . . I love how you exclude the other lines which rock all your stank ass queens lines

Queens juice haha . . whatever that means, but do u not forget you dibble and dabble in the BK pun my dear . . . :laugh::finger:

You make no sense, like all you dumb ass bcklyn hicks

go back to Iowa anc come back when you get a clue

being that we both have an abundance of buhars...it sets our level well below manhattans...

LIC blows away Brooklyn Heights

the L blows away the E train

brooklyn girls vs queens girls = hipsters vs. barbie dolls...they both have a YUCK factor...its a Tie

manhattan beach vs. the rockaways....both kinda whack...a tie..

nas vs. jay-z ...both had their shitty times..both been on top...A tie..

queens nightlife vs. brooklyn nightlife ....everyone winds up in manhattan anyway...TIE...

i hope u guys caught on

LISTEN MY FRIENDS YOU CANT EVEN COMPARE BKLYN & QUEENS, BROOKLYN WINS HANDS DOWN EXCEPT YOU GUYS DO HAVE BETER SRTIP JOINTS I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THAT. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU STATEN ISLAND BEATS YOU GUYS TOO CAUSE EVERY ONE FROM SI CAME FROM

BKLYN

OH YEAH, TWO WORDS.... CONEY ISLAND ... THAS TO YOU GUYS FROM THE CITY AT LEAST WE HAVE A BEACH

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

being that we both have an abundance of buhars...it sets our level well below manhattans...

LIC blows away Brooklyn Heights

the L blows away the E train

brooklyn girls vs queens girls = hipsters vs. barbie dolls...they both have a YUCK factor...its a Tie

manhattan beach vs. the rockaways....both kinda whack...a tie..

nas vs. jay-z ...both had their shitty times..both been on top...A tie..

queens nightlife vs. brooklyn nightlife ....everyone winds up in manhattan anyway...TIE...

i hope u guys caught on

ya traitor

Originally posted by bklyn4life

LISTEN MY FRIENDS YOU CANT EVEN COMPARE BKLYN & QUEENS, BROOKLYN WINS HANDS DOWN EXCEPT YOU GUYS DO HAVE BETER SRTIP JOINTS I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THAT. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU STATEN ISLAND BEATS YOU GUYS TOO CAUSE EVERY ONE FROM SI CAME FROM

BKLYN

OH YEAH, TWO WORDS.... CONEY ISLAND ... THAS TO YOU GUYS FROM THE CITY AT LEAST WE HAVE A BEACH

at least Queens wins the grammar award

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

LIC blows away Brooklyn Heights: haha go smoke some more cheeba

brooklyn girls vs queens girls = hipsters vs. barbie dolls...they both have a YUCK factor...its a Tie :confused:

queens nightlife vs. brooklyn nightlife ....everyone winds up in manhattan anyway...TIE... true that

Originally posted by bklyn4life

BKLYN

Honestly....I'd rather have no beach than Coney Island :puke: