Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queens vs. Brooklyun

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

STFU biatch :tongue: weren't you movin to BK :jerkoff:;)

BK IS THE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT . . .

SUPPOSED TO!! Key word...I just couldn't get outta Manhattan...its way to convenient...Manhattan is the center of it all...you can get to any borough in less than 20-30 minutes:D

NYC wha wha!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

You don't need a car for NYC . . . we got the best subway/taxi/gypsy cab system in the world :tongue:

:laugh:

True....but it's always a lil more convenient to just drive...plus I don't mind driving in the city and where I live we have parking so it ain't so bad:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

If BK is the shiat, then why do you come begging to be accepted in queens?

Its aiight, we'll take one more bk refugee

:)

:laugh: :laugh: BK refugee bwhahaha, begging to be accepted . . . :jerkoff:

Last night someone asked where I was from and I was like temporarily in Queens but I'm from BK ;):tongue:

the only thing BK dont got that queens has an abundance of..is the fuckin "queens cancer" ....fuckin aluminum siding on houses..that shit should be prohibited..banned..outlawed...we should all get together and rip vinyl siding from Queens houses...we can start with Woodside

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

the only thing BK dont got that queens has an abundance of..is the fuckin "queens cancer" ....fuckin aluminum siding on houses..that shit should be prohibited..banned..outlawed...we should all get together and rip vinyl siding from Queens houses...we can start with Woodside

:laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Aint that way where I'm from.....must be gettin ghetto in Rego