Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Family Unite....metro Fridays Moving To...

The BIGGEST, LONGEST running FRIDAY NIGHT in the tri state area is moving to a new location.....................

METRO FRIDAYS moving to ...................SOUTH PARK paramus,nj!!!!!!!!!!

and we are bringing straight from METRO LOUNGE:

ALL OUR SOUND

LIGHTING

OUR TRADE- MARK CHANDALIERS

LIQUID BLAST

THE ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY (including staff)

and ...................

THE ONE AND ONLY...............RICHIE RYDELL

and...........MOST importantly

Y-O-U!!!!! Cause its the people that make the party!

plus this party will be STRICTLY 21 & OVER

open till 3am!!!

IT WILL STILL HAVE THE SAVE VIBE

IT WILL STILL HAVE THE SAVE ENERGY

IT WILL STILL HAVE THE SAME MUSIC

.........IT WILL JUST BE IN A NEW LOCATION! ( a great location i might add) in a REAL BIG space.To give you an idea, metro was 6700 square feet, south park is close to 9,000 plus square feet!

As i told you guys a while ago, our beloved former home of metro lounge in the ramada inn in rochelle park nj, is currently being converted into a really cool upscale NYC style lounge/resturant that will be opening this fall............With the time being changed in rochelle park , it would not be condusive to what we have created with metro lounge (how could we go from having afterhours in jersey and closing at sometimes 8am and then closing at 1:30, it aint happening!)So we decided to make an agreement with the town, an agreement that includes metro not being there anymore........which ,in turn, gives us a good excuse to create and open a WHOLE NEW VENUE and a BRAND NEW addition to nightlfe in new jersey, which i think you guys are gonna like, it will not be a nightclub, it will be what in OUR opinion a lounge/resturant should be like. By the way the name of our new lounge resturant is.................

CiRCA

and i hope you remember it cause within the next month or so you will be seeing it EVERYWHERE.

Anyway,The 5 years we spent in the ramada there were as special to us as it was to you guys, to say the least. But remember, a party is 4 walls........its what you do within those 4 walls that creates a certain vibe, &atmosphere. I promise

we will do everything in our power to make our move (METRO FRIDAYS@SOUTH PARK) EXTREAMLY SUCCUSSFUL!!!!!!!!!! We have 100% faith that through all our effort and some of the fine tuning details that we will be doing at South Park, it will quickly jump start South Park into being 1 of the top venues in all of new jersey.We are very excited to make this move and we look foward to seeing the ENTIRE metro lounge family this fall(i miss you guys).

SPREAD THE WORD!

METRO FRIDAYS moving to SOUTH PARK paramus nj!

Just wanted to let you guys know the deal, since everyone has been killing me with questions.THATS THE DEAL!!! And we are VERY happy about it!

See everyone this weekend for

BIKINILAND:THE BEACH PARTY @MERGE [size=

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you guys with much success. George I'll def be there to show support cause im coming in with the Red Carpet from Telemundo :laugh: :laugh: . Until today I laugh from that comment. Good seeing you on Saturday and thanks for the drinks. Hey is Nick gonna be outside?

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

hey ml2lk.... a big suggestion... see if there is anything you can do about the bathroom situation... the girls room has 3 stalls.. which causes hour long bathroom lines... not sure if you can do anything.. but figured i would pass along my girlie opinion:)

Originally posted by dani672

hey ml2lk.... a big suggestion... see if there is anything you can do about the bathroom situation... the girls room has 3 stalls.. which causes hour long bathroom lines... not sure if you can do anything.. but figured i would pass along my girlie opinion:)

ML2K3 will set up a nice little Bush for you in the courtyard....

Pop and squat!:eek: