Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question??????????

skippyd

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bumpa is going with ktclubguy... and i will talk about the little blue people for as long as i see fit... if you dont like it, when then i will do it some more.

you KNOW that all of you lurk on the blue board and MANY of you post on there.... dont try to hide it.

Originally posted by ras67

bumpa is going with ktclubguy... and i will talk about the little blue people for as long as i see fit... if you dont like it, when then i will do it some more.

you KNOW that all of you lurk on the blue board and MANY of you post on there.... dont try to hide it.

I do not lurk on that board ever. I have nothing to hide.

Ras, just go talk over there. It's like your homeland anyway, where Adilson is loved and people rip the teeeeeeeeechhhhh. Nothing wrong with that, just leave the shit that happens on that board over there and the shit that happens on this board over here. I don't want to hear what manolo ate for breakfast last Friday, I DON'T CARE.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

and some of us are following through with what we said we'd do last friday. actually, make that one of us....

You're pitching a no hitter kid, keep it up. I'm out here in the field to catch any pop ups, just keep doing your thing. ;)

Originally posted by kaydup

Oh your in today, didn't know. what's up

:laugh: :laugh:

Todd, I think I know what your move is and it makes sense. You're playing it smart, which is a good call. No need to step on too many toes (I just don't care, and have no legit reason to care)

by the way, this is exhausting, but well worth it. I'm going to make this place funny again if I have to beat it out of people.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh:

Todd, I think I know what your move is and it makes sense. You're playing it smart, which is a good call. No need to step on too many toes (I just don't care, and have no legit reason to care)

by the way, this is exhausting, but well worth it. I'm going to make this place funny again if I have to beat it out of people.

;):hat:

Originally posted by skippyd

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the Boston CP heads.......

heard about this place called Gillians.....how is it?:eek:

If its anything like Jillians, then its ok...nothing great, w/ 4500 tix from skee ball you can get some airheads or some fuzzy dice...

Don't expect music, just people chasing ping pong balls all over the place...

Dude, you know H-bomb? Hes here on bus. right now, loving Burlington..

Originally posted by ras67

ras, i think bostonmeathead would love it if you extended an invitation to bumpa and iggy to post over here :)

Originally posted by l155a

ras, i think bostonmeathead would love it if you extended an invitation to bumpa and iggy to post over here :)

Are you for fucking real??? :confused:

Listen - You and meathead obviously don't like each other - I personally don't like either one of you. I think you should both go over to bluevibes where this mental retardation bullshit belongs.

And ras - the whole lurking on bluevibes thing is really not my (or probablly anyone's here) style. If I have something to say I say it - If I don't I don't. Typically I read over there when someone puts up a link to something funny that's posted over there (most of the time it's a link to make fun of stymie) :D

The only reason I ever logged on there was because CP was down one day and I was really bored. No offense to Bluevibes or anything but it's just not that much fun reading about what someone I don't know ate for breakfast.