Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo Lounge Saturdays

aj2234

YOU GUYS IN FT. LAUDERDALE SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT VOODOO LOUNGE ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S A GREAT CROWD WITH LOTS OF HOT CHICKS,

AND WENDEL IS PLAYING EVERYTHING FROM PROGRESSIVE TO HOUSE TO TECHNO! IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD WENDEL YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK HIM OUT, HE'S BEEN AROUND THE SCENE SINCE BACK IN THE EDGE DAYS AND CAN MIX WITH THE BEST OF THEM!

IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH CHECKING OUT!

P. M . ME FOR GUEST LIST

THANKS ,

A.J.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) :) :) Thanks you guys for the support. For those of you who’ve never heard me play some House, progressive house and techno, now is your chance to experience it let some of the folks in Dade county know what’s going on in Ft Lauderdale and show your support. To be on the Guest list Contact AJ and I guaranty you will be put on the list and you will have an awesome time. Once again thanks

hope to see many of you @ VOODOO LOUNGE

;) ;) ;)

Guest saleen351

1. i already get comped

2. music is pretty good, but you guys sell out too much...

3. needs new sound

4. make it darker

5. get rid of that fucking stage vip area thing...

but voodo is always filled with hot whores and it's a great time...

For Those of you who know or how have ever gone to Voodoo the last 4 Months know that i don't play any CHEEESE , and i defin do not play anything from 93.1

Go and Experiance it berfore you write about something you no nothing of

:) :) :)

Originally posted by hard155

For Those of you who know or how have ever gone to Voodoo the last 4 Months know that i don't play any CHEEESE , and i defin do not play anything from 93.1

Go and Experiance it berfore you write about something you no nothing of

:) :) :)

mabee its just the early tunes.:confused:

What's up Wendel! Glad to see you're @ Voodoo now! I've always liked Voodoo but have found myself on the patio lately listening to ..gulp.. hip-hop... mainly because that's where "all the ladies do their little dance on the catwalk!" And the patio is nice!

That club, no matter how cheesey some people think is, has been going strong for a long time. They have a great club (every club needs work in some areas), a very friendly staff from the guys at the door to the bartenders... and even the owners are there and are VERY accessable and are very cool....

Wendel is a killer dj and will definitely breathe some new life into the mainroom! Hopefully one Saturday that I'm working I'll come by and cut some rug with ya Wendel!

(I'm a dj and I just like to have fun... I do the best I can to have fun no matter what music they're playing... people live miserable lives because they take all of this waaaayyyyyy tooooo serious... )

Originally posted by aj2234

YOU GUYS IN FT. LAUDERDALE SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT VOODOO LOUNGE ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S A GREAT CROWD WITH LOTS OF HOT CHICKS,

AND WENDEL IS PLAYING EVERYTHING FROM PROGRESSIVE TO HOUSE TO TECHNO! IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD WENDEL YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK HIM OUT, HE'S BEEN AROUND THE SCENE SINCE BACK IN THE EDGE DAYS AND CAN MIX WITH THE BEST OF THEM!

IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH CHECKING OUT!

P. M . ME FOR GUEST LIST

THANKS ,

A.J.

Voodoo is agret club, I used to hang in Laudy Daudy all the time! Had some good times up there and met some really kewl peeps! Party on Dude!:aright::rock:

what a coincidence that someone posts this up..... I went by voodoo lounge this VERY PAST SATURDAY!!! It was the only place we could think of that plays dance music, so we decided to drop by... A friend of ours from liquordale told us they had cheap bottle prices, and they had a thick line outside, so we opted to get a table(which by the way, was not cheap)... Im not much of a lighting or sound geek, but that place was not loud enough at all..:( only in front of the dj booth, which was crowded by a bunch of guys and tourist...:mad: /'

if you wanna hook up with any decent chic, u gotta go to one of the TWO hip hop rooms they have!!!! Not a single soul had any musical knowledge or energy for the tracks that the dj was droppin... which by the way, he wasnt so bad... dropped some dope scumfrog remixes, bennassi's satisfaction, ferry- punk, that might not be the hottest new tracks, but they rock.... either way, not one single person even raised their hand for the dj !!!

Not exited to ever go back to this place!!!:(

got teased all night, and ended up having to go to space to get my real fix!!!:eek:

Good luck to voodoo lounge anyhow!!!!;)

JUST WENT TO VOODOO ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO ON FRIDAY. REALLY LIKED THE MIX, PROG/HOUSE/TECH/BREAKS (BOTH UK AND FL STYLE). GREAT !!! MY FRIEND FROM OUT OF TOWN PULLED ME FROM THE BEACH AND IT WAS A REFRESHING SURPRISE ! WE KINDA GOT THE WRONG IDEA IN THE BEACH.

Guest saleen351

do me a favor and never say that you don't play cheese, i've been there many times, i'll id every track you play, and hand you shit you can't get for months to come... Trust me, you guys sell out, one night one of you stunads played the louie devito cd track for track.... not sure who was spining...

voodoo is a good time, yea you can't dance, but the whores are the best in florida on a consistent basis... but loft is comming and i'm workiing on some parties at allure, but hands down voodoo is the most successful club in florida... no one packs them in like vodoo, and greg, don't go to lauderdale thinking it's miami, get your mindset that it's lauderdale, and you can have a good time...

I Stand corrected, If you call tracks by

Adam Beyer,Bryan Zent Peace Divisions, Deep Dish , Stryke, Chus & Ceballos, Martin H, and Satoshi Tomiie just to name a few "CHEESE" than i'm Guilty. I'm not gonna sit hear and defend my style. Just ask My Pears "Stryke, Oscar G , Dave Christopher, Bruce Wilcox and the ones who really know me They will let know or better yet come up to the club yourself and listen. ANd as for you giving tracks that u think that i dont's have tell me one thing you have no clue as to who I'M

Peace

:) :)

HARD155, MEANT I WAS THER SATURDAY NOT FRIDAY THREE WEEKS AGO, ON MY PREVIOUS POST. YOUR SET WAS GOOD. LOVE THE MIX OF U.S. AND U.K. BREAKS BETWEEN THE CHUNKY TRIBAL

HARD155: DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SALEEN. HE LIKES TO POST STUFF TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY, HE GETS A KICK OUT OF IT. YOU EVER READ HIS "TELL IT LIKE IT IS" REVIEWS, THEY ARE GARBAGE. IT'S LIKE A LITTLE KID WHO SCREAMS AND YELLS FOR ATTENTION. MOST OF THE STUFF HE SAYS HAS NO VALIDITY.

Originally posted by saleen351

do me a favor and never say that you don't play cheese, i've been there many times, i'll id every track you play, and hand you shit you can't get for months to come... Trust me, you guys sell out, one night one of you stunads played the louie devito cd track for track.... not sure who was spining...

voodoo is a good time, yea you can't dance, but the whores are the best in florida on a consistent basis... but loft is comming and i'm workiing on some parties at allure, but hands down voodoo is the most successful club in florida... no one packs them in like vodoo, and greg, don't go to lauderdale thinking it's miami, get your mindset that it's lauderdale, and you can have a good time...

dood...saleen, i love ya buddy, but go easy on wendel (hard155). he's a great guy, a hell of a dj, and he is by no means cheesy. everyone of us that know him will stand up and testify to that. ok, so he doesn't only play techno...you know what? that's a good thing. he's diverse. and as for someone playing the louie devito cd track for track? it definately wasn't wendel. releax dood, wendel knows lauderdale better than most. he's bringing a great vibe back to ft. lauderdale. go easy on him, or we'll all go hard on you, and you won't like me when i'm mad ;)

Guest saleen351

stryke you know i love ya buddy, but i own lauderdale...

I'm gonna teach this guy a lesson.... One night i'll show up, and just memorize 10 cheesy tracks... ask the hog, or guyman, or laura, or dui, I can id 85% of all tracks dropped in lauderdale...

for the most part, few are new....

you know i can do it, heck i'll bring AT for backup.... i've been to voodoo a million times, just because i don't post about it, doesn't mean i don't go. I sign autographs all over you know that..

and i also know the tunes these guys play, trust me, they sell out all the time. even oscar had to break down and play some cheesy shit... I know the scene, i am the scene....

There is no vibe at clubs.

I AM THE VIBE!

the scene i ova.. and the dolphins suck!!!

ps what was the opening track you layed down last week? it was a vox....