Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Bares All

nyis4meatheads

Britney Bares All

Breathtaking Britney Spears just about bares it all for the September issue of British Elle, wearing nothing but the shortest shorts imaginable, unless you also count the jewels in her pierced belly button.

Inside the pages, Britney's backside is revealed by photographer Mark Abrahams. Spears sports a little angel tattoo on her lower back and as beautiful as Britney looks in the spread, Elle admitted the photos were retouched. This not uncommon for magazine covers, what is uncommon is that the publication is not covering up that fact.

In the article, Britney showed she's still upset with how Justin Timberlake handled their break-up, from his interviews, to his "Cry Me a River" video, which featured a Britney look-alike. Spears said: "Freakin' horrible. You know what I mean? It was hard for me that he was so exploitative. Every interview that he did, he was talking about us in such an open way and I just felt, 'Is nothing sacred any more?'"

So on Britney's new CD, which is due out in October, don't expect any lyrics counter-attacking Justin. She said: "I'd never do that."

Britney will be at the 2003 Teen Choice Awards on August 2, joining a star studded line-up which includes Ashton Kutcher, Colin Farrell and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone seen the magazine yet? I'm sure there are pictures up online somewhere. The best part of this story is the title "Britney Bears All" followed by the first sentance "Breathtaking Britney Spears just about bares it all". Either way, sounds like I've got some spankin' to do! :jerkoff:

See, now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!! Mizlissa you get my endorsement as my favorite person I don't want to see post on the board!

You are the first person to come on here and actually get it. I'll admit it, I'm impressed. Posts like these are always welcome though, like I said, if you think you can contribute something, please do.

Next time ras stalks us in a club and you're with her, I'll buy you a drink!

Originally posted by boobiepants

this is the picture i have been looking for forever, well since this post was put up, i think christina looks hot in this shot, bad ass if you ask me:eek: :D;)

aguilera2.jpg

More like scary if you ask me:shake: Ah, eeee she's coming to get me.....

Originally posted by boobiepants

this is the picture i have been looking for forever, well since this post was put up, i think christina looks hot in this shot, bad ass if you ask me:eek: :D;)

aguilera2.jpg

i think she looks hot boobiepants. dont listen to these girlies.