Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you are all a bunch of fucking morons !

teamj5

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask you a serious question? Why would you come to a message board just to start shit? Were you provoked somehow? Is it fun for you?

yes it's extremely fun, to watch all of you get your panties in a bunch what's the big fucking deal throwing barbs.....who cares if i am joemama or papabear...does it really matter, bottom line you don't like me now, so is that going to change even if i put up my real name....i notice none of you do it....

oh yeah and nice claim on being WAY smarter than i will ever be

when you can't even spell the country of Jordan right.....

Originally posted by papabear

My spelling is normally impeccable but throw a hot Queen my way, and I get a little messed up. Could happen to anyone.

Look, Fridays are always for fucking off, so we're paying you all this attention right now. But I assure you it is fleeting. I respect your bravado but drop the whole tough guy, you against the world nonsense. Can't you just hang out man?

My spelling is normally impeccable but throw a hot Queen my way, and I get a little messed up. Could happen to anyone

understandable....

however Princess Stefani of Monaco is by FAR the hottest princess we got going into today's world

don't try to be my friend, i don't need friends or want any from this type of environment.....it is me against the world in this realm and i personally dont' give a shit what every thinks or feels, so your paying attention to me that is great, i will continue to contribute my dialogue....if you ignore me that is fine too i will go and stir up trouble in other "unsuspecting" places.......

now what is this i hear about a blue board?

yes it's extremely fun, to watch all of you get your panties in a bunch what's the big fucking deal throwing barbs.....who cares if i am joemama or papabear...does it really matter, bottom line you don't like me now, so is that going to change even if i put up my real name....i notice none of you do it....

oh yeah and nice claim on being WAY smarter than i will ever be

See the funny thing about that is I can promise you that you do not have anyone's panties in a bunch. Well, Groovefire was probablly a little hurt by your spelling correction, but other than that we really don't take things too seriously here - you should probablly try to do the same - Now get back to your own table! :tongue:

don't try to be my friend, i don't need friends or want any from this type of environment.....it is me against the world in this realm and i personally dont' give a shit what every thinks or feels, so your paying attention to me that is great, i will continue to contribute my dialogue....if you ignore me that is fine too i will go and stir up trouble in other "unsuspecting" places.......

You've contributed nothing other than your idiocy, and I am officially tired of you.

Btw, I sure can’t wait for our moderator’s return so we can trace your CP registration, find out who you are, and beat the living fuck out of you. Oh what fun that will be. See you then douche!

Originally posted by groovefire

You've contributed nothing other than your idiocy, and I am officially tired of you.

Btw, I sure can’t wait for our moderator’s return so we can trace your CP registration, find out who you are, and beat the living fuck out of you. Oh what fun that will be. See you then douche!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just spit my lunch on my keyboard!!!

(ps I'm not really eating my lunch at my computer, I'm just looking to give papabear some really good amunition for his next post)

i will make it easier for you, i will email the moderator myself give him all my information so he doesn't have to trace me....that way you can get it from him and then come beat the fuck out me...aka douche...

now where will this beating take place....in the parking lot after the club lets out? I hear that popular thing these days...:tongue:

How ironic it is that the guy calling everyone else asshole is the one who is the pimply face geek who can't get laid for shit and but we all have to worry about when we talk smack to him for fear he might go all columbine and shit.....

Oh i thought you knew him.