Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do girls like...

tommyarmani

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Yano, I'm all for 21st century male sensitivity...but its only a matter of time before we have Fight Club being played out in the streets of manhattan if this sissy trend continues..

:laugh: :laugh: what a spin you put on everything hehe

Originally posted by gmccookny

Holy shit. Why would a man get a manicure/pedicure?

Im sorry, but that's just a zone that i think men shouldn't enter, unless they're fairies or models.

WTF< you're gonna get a manicure, and then go out and saw some wood :laugh:

:blank:

yeah, but what useful purpose does having a manicure/pedicure serve for women?

oh wait, that's right.. women should sit around daintily and prettily and try not to be move because they're delicate and after all might get bulky muscles if they try anything strenuous! :rolleyes::cool:

Originally posted by wideskies

yeah, but what useful purpose does having a manicure/pedicure serve for women?

oh wait, that's right.. women should sit around daintily and prettily and try not to be move because they're delicate and after all might get bulky muscles if they try anything strenuous! :rolleyes::cool:

I never said what you said in the last paragraph. And please don't insinuate that i meant that.

All i meant to say is that I see no reason why a guy would need a medicure/pedicure unless he's gay or a model. I mean, it just seems to go against our (male) nature. I don't think that sounds macho,,, just how it is.

Don't take my words and make them seem to express more than they actually are :rolleyes:;)

again, i ask:

why would a woman NEED a manicure herself?

the point i'm trying to make is that there are stupid double standards that no one is willing to address because it's too complicated and uncomfortable for them.

and btw, :cool: = an attempt to show that i was being "cool" and not attacking you directly by saying you were insinuating what i wrote. *scratches head* i guess my ESP isn't working today. ;)

What im trying to get at is this:

pedicures and manicures are forms to beautify oneself. Men try to look good, as do women. But in different ways.

BUT, as far as pedicures and manicures, which are made to enhance the fingers and toes, I automatically think women get this done.

Are women seriously checking out guys' fingers and toes like that :confused:

And what's next... men getting perms?

again, i ask:

why would a woman NEED a manicure herself?

the point i'm trying to make is that there are stupid double standards that no one is willing to address because it's too complicated and uncomfortable for them.

and btw, :cool: = an attempt to show that i was being "cool" and not attacking you directly by saying you were insinuating what i wrote. *scratches head* i guess my ESP isn't working today. ;)

sorry, work is making me feel like this: :screwy: today. it takes me a while to process things :what:

Holy shit. Why would a man get a manicure/pedicure?

Im sorry, but that's just a zone that i think men shouldn't enter, unless they're fairies or models.

WTF< you're gonna get a manicure, and then go out and saw some wood :laugh:

:blank:

I go for manicures all the time...

when is the last time that you sawed some wood? I don't think too many men saw wood these days.

:|

well, work should be almost over, yes?

actually, it is... so i shall depart.

may your evening bring peace and relaxation.

Thanks. and i wish we could continue this discussion.

I do not argue to argue... i argue to transcend common boundaries that society has marked ;)

Originally posted by jimk29

when is the last time that you sawed some wood? I don't think too many men saw wood these days.

Well, i do a lot of work around the house, and would not see the point in getting a pedicure/manicure if im gonna put pressure and dirt on them anyway..........

Well, i do a lot of work around the house, and would not see the point in getting a pedicure/manicure if im gonna put pressure and dirt on them anyway..........

Women do work around the house too.

Originally posted by jimk29

Women do work around the house too.

Look, i don't know why you and wideskies keep turning this thread from "do guys get pedicures/manicures" to "women can do whatever men can, and men can do whatever women can"

there's no doubt in my mind that, if a man wants to get a pedicure, he can.

And if a woman wants to move furniture and get her hands dirty, she can.

BUT, to me at least, it just seems a little strange for a man to go to a beauty parlour and have someone take care of his toes and fingers.

By the way, my mom is a certified pedicurist/manicurist, and i asked her if she ever performed those on a man, and never in her career has she. so :confused: