sangria time???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

haha, it was the night Sasha was at Buzz (at Nation). I think it was the most packed I have ever seen that place. Tons of friends came down from New York - everyone was out that night. James Zabiela stole the show from Sasha. Music was amazing! Sasha made up for his late appearance somewhat by spinning till 7:20 am.

Ah, walking out into that morning sun was a bitch! LOL

Crank - we can pick another date. what works for you?

yeah, now that you metion it i remember august 16th. it was one week after i had surgery on my ankle. :mad: :mad: :mad: laid up in bed, couldnt even stand.

I think I can do Aug 16. Hehehehe... do most of you remember what you were doing last Aug. 16? My memory scares me sometimes.... :tongue:

*bump*

well just choose a date that will work for most, and more importantly works for you. seems that you might have a busy weekend schedule during some weekends in august. :)

Originally posted by vicman

*bump*

well just choose a date that will work for most, and more importantly works for you. seems that you might have a busy weekend schedule during some weekends in august. :)

i can maybe do the 23rd during the day. Its my friend's bday and he's still deciding if he's celebrating it this year *lol* Its also Raver's bday :D

what about the 22nd? i don't know of anything going on that night but we can all chill at my place. doesn't have to be pregame for anything....

labor day weekend is bad....

i can maybe do the 23rd during the day. Its my friend's bday and he's still deciding if he's celebrating it this year *lol* Its also Raver's bday :D

what about the 22nd? i don't know of anything going on that night but we can all chill at my place. doesn't have to be pregame for anything....

labor day weekend is bad....

I'll be away at that time, guess I'll have to come to the next one.

:(