Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF TEMPTS!"

Saytano.. in your bottom signature.. about Danny's "JONESING"

.. it's been going around for awile.

E-Mail me

En0rgize@aol.com

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

Originally posted by djustinh:

E-Mail me

En0rgize@aol.com

Yeah...I've HAD it for a while, what are you talking about?

------------------

"Waiting for Danny's Next Mix....JONESING!"

Originally posted by djustinh:

E-Mail me

En0rgize@aol.com

Yeah...I've HAD it for a while, what are you talking about?

------------------

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Iam confused also..because eveyone wants commercial...and he hasnt played no such thing..and so far Tempts has been the shit..

i only went to tempts once the whole summer..and I was SURPRISED to the CUTS he Played the night i was there..NO BODY knew what he was playing..NO BODY STILL KNOWS..

only a few people who go to TEMPTS KNOW MUZIK..Denny Played VOCIES one week..that a big change from years past..Most People never heard VOICES...

He's teaching the Tempts CHILDREN to Play UNDERGROUND.. cwm23.gif KILL~!~~~!!!

Who's saying they want Denny to play commercial? Judging by the response this past Saturday and Sunday, I think Denny's crowd TOTALLY understands what he's doing. I haven't heard one bad thing about what Denny has been playing Since he started on Memorial Day weekend.

------------------

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Iam confused also..because eveyone wants commercial...and he hasnt played no such thing..and so far Tempts has been the shit..

i only went to tempts once the whole summer..and I was SURPRISED to the CUTS he Played the night i was there..NO BODY knew what he was playing..NO BODY STILL KNOWS..

only a few people who go to TEMPTS KNOW MUZIK..Denny Played VOCIES one week..that a big change from years past..Most People never heard VOICES...

OK. That's what I thought you meant. But I have to say...I don't know many people who want to hear commercial garbage. Turn on KTU for that....Stranger in my Shack shit.

Let the Johnnies and the Squids play forever and LEARN FROM THE TEACHER! biggrin.gif

cwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm1.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

OK. That's what I thought you meant. But I have to say...I don't know many people who want to hear commercial garbage. Turn on KTU for that....Stranger in my Shack shit.

Let the Johnnies and the Squids play forever and LEARN FROM THE TEACHER! biggrin.gif

cwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm1.gifcwm30.gif

OK now I'm ready to throw up !!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Who's saying they want Denny to play commercial? Judging by the response this past Saturday and Sunday, I think Denny's crowd TOTALLY understands what he's doing. I haven't heard one bad thing about what Denny has been playing Since he started on Memorial Day weekend.

No body is say nothing..

What Javier is saying is..

It has FINALLY come to a TIME WHERE COMERCIAL WILL FADE away..just like the SPICE BITCHES!!! that what Jav is saying..

If you go Chicago where the ROOTS of the MUZIK you listen to Originated from..It is much easier to Understand QUALITY MUZIK..

Chicago Clubers live HOUSE MUZIK..its in there Blood to listen to

house..

they would KICK the stranger in my house girl in the Face..and the Johnson singing Your The One. They would put a Plunger up

his ass with the wack shit..

It about TIME the Underground SOUNDS make

PEOPLE BUMP!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!~~!!!!!

Originally posted by bumparella:

I'm confused??? confused.gif

cwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm38.gif

Archived