Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Please!!!

skippyd

What up Boston...CP

I am from Jersey board.....up in Boston right now at the Soretta Hotel in Cambridge......on business....

I am in dire need........please call me at (973) 851-4741

I need help finding something.................

Originally posted by xlr8ted

All fired up for NYC??? its friday

You better believe it! I've got my shit waiting in my car ready to go, I'm leaving right from work.

You psyched for the game tomorrow? Afternoon games on weekdays are the best. Everyone in the ballpark feels like they're getting away with something, like senior skip-day.

Happy Friday

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You better believe it! I've got my shit waiting in my car ready to go, I'm leaving right from work.

You psyched for the game tomorrow? Afternoon games on weekdays are the best. Everyone in the ballpark feels like they're getting away with something, like senior skip-day.

Happy Friday

Def looking forward to the game...Drinking starts @ 10:30am tomorrow...Now thats varsity w/o the jockstrap...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Def looking forward to the game...Drinking starts @ 10:30am tomorrow...Now thats varsity w/o the jockstrap...

Very varsity. Nothing like waking up and dedicating your day to drinking, especially on a Saturday like tomorrow.

Candysnatch, Candysnatch, Candysnatch

Drug Deal Goes Great

MIAMI—An exchange of five grams of cocaine for an undisclosed amount of cash "went off without a hitch" in Bayfront Park Monday night. "When I went to the park to buy some blow, I never expected anything bad to happen," said a 30-year-old drug buyer who identifed himself as John. "It didn't. I got some really good stuff, the guy didn't gyp me, and the whole thing only took, like, three minutes." Kold Kim, an area dealer, agreed with John, adding that the entire exchange was "cool."