Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez in Philadelphia Sept 6th at Emerald City

noelzayas

Junior Vasquez will be spinning at Emerald City on Sept 6, 2003 promises to be a night to remember, full of incredible music by both Jr and opening set DJ Mark Bieker, incredible performances and many surprises

Ticketweb information will be posted within a couple of days!!!

See Ya all there!

Noel Zayas

Here is a link to the Junior Vasquez flyer for more information

http://www.undr.com/clients/checkcomp.cfm?CompID=2626

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there...do you have any idea how the 'membership' works at Emerald City? I applied online and never heard anything back. Do you work for the club or are you just advertising to all Junior fans about his coming to town? I haven't seen Junior since he was at Twilo. I never got a chance to go see him at Earth. I want to go see Junior but don't want to waste a trip into the city unless I definetely know that I am a member of the club. I don't want to go down there and not be able to get in. Any kind of info that you can give me would be great! Thank you in advance!

LA Urban

Originally posted by laurban

Hey there...do you have any idea how the 'membership' works at Emerald City? I applied online and never heard anything back. Do you work for the club or are you just advertising to all Junior fans about his coming to town? I haven't seen Junior since he was at Twilo. I never got a chance to go see him at Earth. I want to go see Junior but don't want to waste a trip into the city unless I definetely know that I am a member of the club. I don't want to go down there and not be able to get in. Any kind of info that you can give me would be great! Thank you in advance!

LA Urban

I will look into it for you.. I know when I went to see Danny Howells there.. I simply emailed them for the reduded admissions list... With Junior?.. Not sure how it works.. My friends are 'members'.. I will ask them today and post it tonite.. If you didnt aleady get an answer... Maybe I'll see ya There!

i think i was one of the first members to sign up online also, now i open for Moe Green on friday nights, so i just walk in/out as i please, since i'm a known face. but if you go to www.maneo.com for guestlists on nights that they have slated for such, i know it works, because i put my girlfriend on for one of those nights.

emerald city in general, i think they just log you into their computer id scanner system, so they scan your id, and when you walk in, tell them you're a member, and he'll look it up on his laptop.

-tony