Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do the quality dj's shop in Miami?

hotspotpromos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avatar.php?userid=142370&dateline=1056603499Fireandiceanimatedgif4.gif

umm.. u guys are coming to SoFL?!?!!?

well geez.. juicehead guidos from jerzee in sobe...

i'm not sure we want any more of those... its like a plague that comes seasonaly.. we dont need anymore than those we already have.. they kno who they are.,.. (sln at) were actually tryin to find a way to kick them back to america's arm pit.. with their fist pumpin and all...

:rolleyes:

:blown:

Originally posted by blendprod

grooveman music 16th and washington...best shop in town....very nice people......uncle sams used to be good but they have to get rid of the manager he is the biggest asshole i ever met....

i beg to differ....Grooveman has been jacking up their prices....Uncle Sam's has the same stuff, but for cheaper...u just gotta spend like 5 hrs looking...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i beg to differ....Grooveman has been jacking up their prices....Uncle Sam's has the same stuff, but for cheaper...u just gotta spend like 5 hrs looking...

i always get a discount so is a good deal and when i buy from release records by the internet i pay f...ing 15 dollars per vinyl cuz the frigging shipping,another big problem with uncle sams is the equipment....nothing works...headphones etc...

Originally posted by blendprod

i always get a discount so is a good deal and when i buy from release records by the internet i pay f...ing 15 dollars per vinyl cuz the frigging shipping,another big problem with uncle sams is the equipment....nothing works...headphones etc...

release is good...i like it...good service and never had a problem with it...once my records came cracked in half...they sent back to me, no questions asked...i have never had a problem with Uncle Sam's equip....but they are pretty beat up...i think it gives them character...;)

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Really then why were you shopping at Grooveman yesterday!

here are the reasons:

a) i wanted to bother EV by moving the trance records to the house section and vice a versa...making him work double

B) i wanted to bring in a bum from Washington Ave with me and ask him/her to help me in selecting some quality tunes

c) i didnt have 5 hrs to waste looking for music

d) Oscar G told me where EV keeps the 93.1 trance, i just had the urge for some of those

e) i was SUPPOSE to hang with a superstar Dj and his better half...but they had other plans

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

whoa.. I didnt know Subversion or Release Records were in Miami? the key word in the question is Miami...

Uncle Sam's is great .. my place of choice actually.. Grooveman is great as well... Virigin, you can find some stuff.. depends on when you go though